Epilogue

A/N: Yes... I am going to hit the complete button soon, and that is bringing tears to my eyes.

Taurus is over. Finally. This entire journey had been a rollercoaster for me and this would forever be a book that is always close to my heart. 

Yes... this contains major spoilers for the series. If you don't want to be spoiled, then don't read... but if you want to know what will happen to the characters, I am not going to stop you.

This happens 50 years after the last chapter of Taurus!

I still have to update an extra chapter before I will put the author's note. 

Until then,

************

Coming back to earth gave him a different feeling. After roaming the Abyss and the Star Sea in the name of searching for a cure, he understood why Draco never had a place to call home.

There was no need. As long as they had each other, it was more than enough. They were each other's home. It was only after the Star Sea did he realise how much he loved Draco. That had not just been a test for seeing if they were worthy, it had also been a test of their bond.

He had destroyed a soul in the past because it had tortured Draco. But the Star Sea was way too strong for either of them. It gave him an option; either to choose Draco or the way to combat poison. Without a doubt, he chose the former.

Where would he be if not for this male next to him? Draco was not simply the light in his darkness, no, he showed him how to enjoy that darkness. Took him to places he never thought existed. He did not point out the whiteness of light, but rather showed him the vibrancy of life.

After all, Star Sea had been a part of the universe that got a conscience of its own. Like the Kelp Confusion, it had a pulse and a life. It was there they had truly managed to save Nox.

Nox waved his hand from where he sat. After he had killed his Soul-Bound, he was shattering slowly. If Rekha had not found him in time, he would have faded away without even given a chance to be reborn.

Rekha grinned at them. "Finally! They are here!"

Draco rolled his eyes at them as they walked towards them. "You told us late!"

Rekha snorted. "Told you late? We tried to inform you guys three times before. Guess what? We were never able to find you."

Taurus smirked at that. After everything they had gone through, each pair had taken their leave. They could contact the other warrior by their family bond, but other than that, no one knew where the others were. Their happiness and freedom were long due.

Thankfully, Nox and Rekha Soul-Bonded.

"If we were easy to find," Draco said and took a seat. Nox and Rekha had a small gathering in the Summer Coven. Yesterday had been the day when Rune and Niran's child officially got his title. They came for the ceremony and had called them here today. "We would not be Taurus and Draco."

Niran snorted. "You did not even come for Aran's ceremony!"

"We came when you adopted him!" Taurus quipped as he sat next to Draco.

"You had to come that time!" Niran snapped.

Until today, this male would be the only one on earth who could snap at him. Who asked Niran to be a kid he saw grow up? He had a soft spot for a few on Earth. Fia, Jarred, this Niran and Kessa.

Yes, Kessa. Despite being younger than Fia, she showered him with motherly love. She knew he was older than her. Knew who Draco was, knew what they both were capable of, but before her, they were like young boys, who could only hang their head down when she scolded them.