Books in Series

BOOK 1: Aries

Lyra is a human living among wolf-shifters

Lyra is a human living among wolf-shifters. Without being blessed with a beast, she tries her best to fit in the pack.

Just when she thought her life could not get any worse, the next alpha of her pack, Ethan returns with Harper, his chosen female. One glance tells Lyra and Ethan that they are true mates. But Ethan rejects her for the female he had chosen.

Driven by jealousy of the mateship, Harper orders Lyra to be banished. But Lyra never expects the banishment to be sweet. Especially when it introduces her to him. To Aries.

On the journey of finding herself, she gets entangled with the Royals, the Moon's gifted and with the Warriors of Moon, who she thinks is nothing but a myth.

And for all she knows, she could rise more powerful than the Alpha who left her bleeding, than the pack who abandoned her.

[COMPLETED]

BOOK 3: Gemini

Auriga thought she is a simple woman who braved through the waters of the business world with her boss

Auriga thought she is a simple woman who braved through the waters of the business world with her boss. With statistics on one and graphology on the other, she is the kind of assistant everyone wants.

But when a group of witches attack her in her office with an aim of killing her, she digs into her past, especially when truths that should have been long buried start to resurface. In just a night, her whole life is turned upside-down and she searches for something to ground herself to the reality she knew.

That was not all. Even her handsome boss, Gem, who cares for her more than her family ever does, might not be who she thinks he was. Well, he definitely is not a human. Which human could jump down an aeroplane without a parachute and survive?

But despite everything, despite knowing that he had not been exactly truthful to her, she is certain about one thing: had it not been for him, she would have long died.

[WILL BE UP SOON]

(You can check the external link for the books)