Chapter 21

A/N: I am so sorry guys! I was having a writing slump combined with multiple exams a week.

Hence the update is late. I seriously have to thank all the readers who are out there hanging in for Taurus. As for those who are reading Blaze, I have to tell you that I have finally found how to go on with the story. So, I am writing Blaze off wattpad. (Blaze will be up only after it is finished offline.)

Until then, I will try my best to update as frequent as possible, for I may be a bit free this weekend. Let's see.

Anyway, enjoy!

***********

Rune was raging. He wanted to demand justice for me after hearing what Mali had done. It took mine and Niran's complete effort to make him sit still. Even then, he was frowning like a kid.

"I honestly don't want to talk to her now, Rune," I sighed. "Let her do what she wants. She had even been marked by Riley now. She is their Omicron female. No one would stand with you."

Rune stopped pacing and sat on his seat again. "I can't take this disappointment. I can't believe that she is my sister. Even my mom would give her that frown of disappointment. Even Sadka would shake his head and walk into his study, banging the door behind him to show that he would not support her. Those two are very upright people."

"I believe you, Rune," I said. "I do. I understand how much you care for me. But right now, I have to think of a way to find that stupid Zeke."

"How long was that flight again?" Nox asked. "How long would it take to reach China?"

Ryan opened his phone and punched something. Then he looked up. "It would take him about..." he frowned at the screen before he said, "about sixteen hours."

"How long has it been since he left?" Nox asked.

Ryan coughed. "He left last night. At about midnight."

Antlia hummed. "So two hours for check-in and he has been travelling for eleven hours. You still have five hours to go."

"What are you planning?" Niran asked, rubbing his mate's shoulder.

"Since Draco said it is very dangerous for Zeke to be there alone, even in presence of Erica," Nox said. "I was planning to go to China when Zeke arrives so that we can search for Allen together and bring him back."

"Sounds good to me," Ryan chimed.

"So..." Antlia began. "Until then, we have nothing to do?"

Niran blinked at her. "What do you mean by that?"

"It's boring," she said. "We have to wait until Zeke reaches China for Nox to go there. From what Draco said a few minutes ago, Lawan and Wirat will reach here in four hours. So, until then, there won't be any action."

Rune coughed. "That's bothering you?"

Antlia nodded her head fervently. "You have no idea what it does to me. After stuck with Aries a few weeks back, he made me sit still to meditate on calming myself. It did help, but that's not me."

Niran whistled. "We are going to be under your rule in a few years. Should I be worried?"

Antlia scoffed. "Please. Don't act like you have your shit together."

At this moment, I shared Niran's worries. Decisiveness and fast thinking was something a ruler needed, not rashness. But then again, she was just sixteen years. She was far matured than any sixteen-year-old I had seen in my life.