𝙑𝙄𝙄𝙄 - 𝙉𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚

276 A.C.
Lannisport

Leia has woken up bright and early for her trip today. She was feeling refreshed, unlike the rest of the castle. Most of them drank excessive amounts of ale, last night.

Not many people were awake, but her eyes lit up when she saw some of the Starks sitting at the table. She walked over, and also saw that Oberyn was sitting with them.

Oberyn stood from his seat and took her hand in his, then kissed it. "Lady Leia, you look ravishing this fine morning."

She cocked her head to the side in amusement. "Really, in this riding dress?" She said laughing.

"Yes, all the fancy maidens from last night.. you are a sight for sore eyes." She grimaced at the insinuation. Deciding to ignore that last comment, she sat down next to Ned.

Ned turned and gave her a small smile and a "Hi Leia," and continued with his food. She looked to Brandon sitting opposite and he looked every bit hungover. She snorted at him.

He immediately looked up and all her suspicions were confirmed. Blood-shot eyes? Check. Eyes drooping? Check. Moving at an excruciatingly slow pace? Check, check, check.

Shaking her head and laughing, she looked at the food the servants placed in front of her. There was an array of finely salted meats, alongside some fruits of the Free Cities. The bread on the side, was slightly stale, but it didn't bother her for she was hungry and she knew it was the last day of the tourney — it didn't matter. Perhaps the King might throw a fit.

"Stop laughing." Ben looked as if he was keeling over dying of laughter.  Whereas Bran had a stern look on his face.

"Father .. is going to .. kill you." He said in between laughs.

"Shut up."

"What happened?" Leia whispered in Ned's ear.

"He got so drunk that he shouted that he would never marry Catelyn Tully from the top of his lungs.  Father had submitted to his chambers by then.  No doubt he has heard the rumours." Leia couldn't help but laugh at Bran's unfortunate predicament.  Oberyn clearly heard since he was laughing too.

Rickard Stark was said to be a stern and strict man.  He was every bit Northern, a true Northern Lord would be.  And it was said that he had very little patience to stupidity — something that Bran found himself constantly at mercy of.

Ben's, Leia's and Oberyn's laughter ceased when they saw a man approaching, and he looked angry.  But was attempting to keep his cool when he reached the table. "Brandon."

That was all that needed to be said before everyone evacuated the table.  Ned and Ben sat with the other Northern lords.  Leia lost sight of Oberyn, no doubt he found some maids to attack.  She rolled her eyes at the thought.

Instead of sitting back down, she felt rather full, so she walked to the blacksmiths. "Hello, fancy seeing you here."

She turned round to face Robert. "Rob." She said smiling, and hugged him.  He was stiff for a moment but slowly relaxed. "You missed Bran getting told off, you can go now if you don't want to miss it."

Robert laughed. "Ah it's nothing new, Bran's always in trouble with his father.  But anyway, why are you down here by the blacksmiths?"

"I'm not sure to be honest, it's just that I've not really explored Lannisport.  I may go to the market before I have to set off.  Mind you, where are you staying? Will you be travelling back to Stormsend?"

"No, I'll be going back to the Vale with Ned.  Jon Arryn has been kind to us, and we wish to return." A faint smile evident on his face.

"Ok, well I will probably not see you again until my wedding." She laughed, but stopped when she saw his face drop. "What is the matter?"