𝙓𝙓𝙑𝙄 - 𝘽𝙞𝙜 𝙎𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧

281 A.C.
King's Landing

"Is this really necessary?" Leia asked, out of breath. She was just over five moons pregnant.

Rhaegar turned around and swept her off of her feet. He carried on at his fast pace, holding Leia bridal style, and as if she weighed a feather. "Unfortunately for you, I want my son to be born at Dragonstone."

"Seven hells, don't you think that's a bit excessive. So what if they are not born on Dragonstone, he will still be the Prince of Dragonstone one day. And what makes you think that it is definitely a boy?" Leia asked, crossing her arms.

"I'm being optimistic." He said, focusing only on his pace.

Rhaegar didn't even break a sweat, as he carried Leia and their unborn child onto the ship. He didn't even let Leia down until they reached their chambers, where he put her down onto the bed.

Rhaegar leant over her. "Rhaegar, if you have forgotten I am still pregnant with a child. So I can't be impregnated again until I've given birth."

"Charming." He said rolling his eyes. He pulled a pillow from behind her and put it under her head. "I was just trying to get you a cushion, so that you were comfortable."

"So why are you still there?" Elia asked teasingly. She was stood at the door, with Rhayria in her arms.

Rhaegar scrambled off of Leia, as they both laughed. Leia sat up and patted for Elia to sit down on the bed. "How can you hold her? She is so heavy."

Elia laughed. "That's a lovely thing to say about your daughter. Perhaps you are just weak." She teased, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm offended." Leia said crossing her arms. Rhayria jumped from Elia's arms and onto Leia's lap. "Ugh! Gods, she has gotten heavier." Rhayria looked up at her with her large violet orbs.  Leia pouted. "You are so cute.  Come here." She gestured for Rhayria to cuddle into her arms.

Elia smiled and stood up.  When she walked over to the door, another little person came running in. Viserys gently climbed onto the bed and cuddled into Leia's side.

All of their eyes started to droop. "Goodnight." Elia said, and walked out of the door.

281 A.C.
Dragonstone

"Is it ever sunny here?" Lyanna asked, looking at the grey sky above them.

"No, it was like this the last time too." Catelyn said.

"Do you think Leia is ok?" Elia asked worriedly.

"Well giving birth is apparently very painful, but she will be fine." Janna said nonchalantly. She took a sip of her summerwine.

They all sat in a comfortable silence. The only sound that could be heard was the waves lapping the shore, and the distant children's screams of Viserys and Rhayria.

"I'm curious, who is everyone betrothed to?" Ashara asked.

"Everyone knows that I am to marry Brandon." Catelyn said. They all nodded.

"Apparently my father is in the midst of arranging one for I. I've heard Robert Baratheon is a possible suitor." Lyanna said with disgust.

"Why the face? He isn't ugly." Janna said.

"You marry him then." Lyanna crossed her arms, and Janna put hers up in defence. "It's just that he already has laid with many women and has bastards."

"Many noble lords have bastards. More than Robert. I see no issue, he hasn't been unfaithful." Elia said, trying to convince Lyanna.

"That is what I am worried about. When Robert has had enough of me, he will toss me to the side and whore his way through Westeros." Lyanna said glumly.