𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄 - 𝙎𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙘𝙚

280 A.C.
Winterfell

Leia ran out and hugged Brandon tightly. "Bran! How long has it been? 4 years now? Gods, we're old."

"No, you're old. Remember? You are what? 20 years now?" Leia slapped him on the arm. "Ow! Well that was not very princess-like was it?" Leia glared at Brandon.

"Yes, my wife has yet to learn the manners of a Princess." Rhaegar jested.

"Your Grace." Brandon said, kneeling in front of him.

"There's no need for such formalities." Rhaegar said, slapping Brandon on the shoulder. "You are friend of Leia, therefore you are friend of mine."

"Anyway, where is Ned? We saw Robert at Stormsend and he made no mention of Ned." Leia asked.

"He is on his way down the Kingsroad, he should arrive here shortly. Here, let me introduce you to the rest of my family. This is Lyanna and Benjen, whom you've already met."

Leia smiled at the two and crouched down slightly to hug them both. "Oh, how big you've both grown. I missed you all." Lyanna gave a rare smile and Benjen made no effort to hide his happiness, smiling as wide as he could.

Benjen stopped and stared at Rhayria in Rhaegar's arms. "Would you like to see her?" Rhaegar asked and Benjen nodded with a smile.

Rhaegar crouched down and Rhayria put her arms out to grab Benjen. "Hi." Rhayria said.  Despite being only two years of age, Rhayria was incredibly mature for her age.

"Can I play with her?" Rhaegar nodded and let Rhayria out of his arms, she went running with Benjen.

"Oh Lyanna, how old are you?" Leia asked.

"I am of fourteen years, why?"

"Would you like to join my ladies in waiting?" Lyanna nodded eagerly and Leia laughed. "That's good. I hope to see you around more."

"This is my father, Lord Rickard." Brandon said and Leia stood up and bowed before him. The Lord laughed deeply.

"I should bowing before both of you." His thick accent was evident. "I hope you enjoy your stay, your Graces." Rhaegar nodded and gave a slight smile. "Your chambers are this way." Rickard gestured to the servants.

"Catelyn is here too." Leia whispered to Brandon before winking at him and laughing.

Rhaegar and Leia walked behind the servants, and for a brief second, Leia turned to see a rather awkward encounter between Catelyn and Brandon. Rhaegar seemed to see it too and they both laughed.

"It has been nice to have you with us Catelyn." All the ladies in waiting and Leia were sat in the Great Hall. "I kind of feel bad that you are betrothed to Brandon." They all laughed.

"It shouldn't be that bad once we're married. He is just a little.. um.. awkward?" Catelyn tried to justify.

They all laughed again. "Catelyn, the whole encounter yesterday was awkward. Don't think we missed that." Catelyn blushed.

"But, because we are leaving one lady in Winterfell. You have a new lady joining." Leia said. Catelyn, Janna, Elia and Ashara sat up.

Lyanna walked over confidently, but it soon fizzled when she approached them. "It's ok, Lyanna. This is Elia, Ashara and Janna. They will be with us. Catelyn will be staying here to marry Brandon." Catelyn smiled slightly at the She-Wolf.

Lyanna smiled back awkwardly. "So you will be marrying my brother. I will warn you, it will take him a while to adjust to married life."

"Another way to say that he won't stay in one bed." Janna jested. They all froze, not knowing how Lyanna would react, but when Lyanna laughed they all let out a breath and laughed as well.