𝙓𝙄𝙓 - 𝙂𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨

279 A.C.
Casterly Rock, Lannisport

The home of the lions.  There was stories of Casterly Rock.  It was said that Tywin completely eradicated the existence of House Casterly and took their home for House Lannister.

Even though Leia had visited the Rock three years ago, she was still mesmerised by the sheer size of the structure.

When Leia had visited prior, in attendance of the Tourney (which was in honour of Viserys' birth), she was a young maiden and the Lady of House Velaryon.

Now, she was a princess, future Queen.  She had an amazing and caring husband, and the cutest little daughter.  Despite only being 19, Leia was the epitome of a perfect lady, or princess.

Rhaegar approached the Lannister family, and he was greeted by his father's Hand.  The disputes between Tywin and Aerys had only grew more immense over time.  This ridge had forced Tywin to retreat back home.

Leia walked forward next to her husband, holding Rhayria in her arms.  Tywin bowed to them and kissed her hand.  Jaime did the same.  Cersei also did, but in her own fashion.. the whole ordeal was not complete without a glare.

Tyrion, despite being only of six years, he bowed perfectly and placed a small kiss on her hand.  Tyrion reminded Leia very much of her young brother, Monford.  She had missed him terribly, for she hadn't seen him for almost three years.

They were shown to their chambers, where they were left to get ready for the activities of the day.

Leia had been told that she was to engage in lady activities with Cersei.  She had groaned when Rhaegar told her and managed to negotiate to bring along her ladies in waiting.

Leia changed into a more suitable gown, behind her screen and walked over to her vanity to touch up her hair.  Rhaegar came from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He began kissing her feverishly all over her neck and face.  As she cringed away from her kisses she laughed. "Rhae!" She managed to get out in between laughs.

He stopped and looked down at her. "Is that a new nickname?" He asked, smiling widely.

She pulled a thinking face and put a finger to her chin. "Hmm, maybe." She shrugged.

"I like it."

"The gardens." Cersei said monotonously, she was clearly bursting with excitement.

Cersei walked off, she didn't even look back to check if they were following.  The lioness was walking at a rather fast pace, whereas the other ladies opted for a peaceful walk.

"Well she's as lovely as I remember." Elia said to Leia.  Leia laughed and Ashara stifled a laugh, unsuccessfully.  She was much like her brother in that sense.

Elia looked back to Ashara, who was holding her arms up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I couldn't help but laugh." Elia rolled her eyes and laughed with her friends.

They all walked together and made jokes about the ever so accommodating lady.  Janna was originally ahead of them, but slowed down to join in the conversation.

Catelyn had been sent home to discuss a possible betrothal. Lysa had opted to stay out on the walk, and claimed to "want to explore" by herself.

Leia rolled her eyes internally at the reminder, everyone knew she had wanted to stay behind because she had some obsession with Jaime. Yes, they were both of the same age — 13, but it was still slightly.. odd.