𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄 - 𝙒𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨

282 A.C.
King's Landing

Leia pushed the porridge around with the spoon.  It looked sickly.  She very much missed her typical breakfast of iced blueberries and sweetened cream.

Leia pushed the bowl back and sat on the damp floor.  She held her legs closer to herself, in an attempt to be warmer.

Despite King's Landing be typically warm being that it is the South, the dungeons were as cold as Winterfell.

"GET OFF OF ME!" Someone shouted.  There was no response, only a jingle of keys.

Leia crawled over to the bars of the cell and could see a person being dragged to another cell.

They were thrown into a separate cell. "LET ME OUT!"

The guard closed the door and locked it. "And why should I do that? You're innocent?" He said mockingly.

"Aye." Leia froze when she recognised that voice.

"I would hardly call threatening the heir to the throne innocent." The guard said laughing.

He jumped up at the guard and grabbed him through the bars. "Brandon!" Leia shouted.  He let go of the guard and retreated the depths of his cell.

The guard annoyed, stormed out of the room and slammed the door to the dungeons shut.

"Leia?" Brandon asked, crawling to the bars again.  The two men stared at her in shock.  She was quite the sight with dried blood and mud smeared over her body. "Why are you down here?"

"The King thinks I am responsible for Robert's Rebellion."

"Seven hells." Brandon muttered. "They're calling it the Battle of the Usurper."

"Why are you down here?" Leia asked weakly. "Did you really threaten Rhaegar?"

Brandon laughed. "In a way.  I came to ask for them to not start a war.  To stop people getting hurt.  Rhaegar was furious and blamed Robert wholly.  I simply told him to stop speaking or I would rip out his tongue."

"Brandon." Leia said shaking her head. "Let me guess, you were arrested for treason?"

"Aye.  And now my father has been called to King's Landing, to plea my innocence."

282 A.C. (A few moments prior)

"What did we do to deserve the presence of the Brandon Stark?" Aerys asked with a wide smile, showing off his lurid yellow teeth.

"I ask of you to not start a war." Brandon said loudly.  He was knelt before the King with his head down.  The Stark looked up when there was a deafening silence to see Aerys' smile faded into a snarl.

"You ask what of me? You dare ask, I? The King?" He growled, standing up from the throne.  His hands and arms were dripping of blood.  You could see parts of his skin and scabs left on the throne of swords.

"I fear for my sister's safety.  For the realm's safety." Brandon said calmly.

"They call you the wild wolf for a reason." Rhaegar muttered. "It is not our fault.  Blame Robert." He snarled at Brandon.

"I came to here to plea for the welfare of the Realm.  Not to deal with petty remarks of a weak Prince." Brandon growled back. "So please, be quiet or may the gods help me, I will rip your tongue from your mouth." He said, faking begging.

"ENOUGH! Take him to the dungeons!" Aerys yelled.

282 A.C. (present time)