𝙓𝙓 - 𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙩

280 A.C.
Riverrun

"Catelyn!" Leia ran towards her friend and hugged her. "Oh I've missed you. We have been surrounded by chaos, I need your help desperately."

Catelyn laughed and pulled away. "I've missed you too, Lei—" Catelyn was interrupted by a cough behind Leia.

Leia turned to see Rhaegar, with a smirk on his face.  He was holding Rhayria in his arms and he nodded his head towards Catelyn's father.

Lord Hoster Tully bore the red, fiery hair of the Tully's, though he was greying slightly. At the moment, he hadn't noticed Leia's rather informal greeting to her friend, as he was occupied talking to his youngest daughter.

Leia turned and nodded to Catelyn, and walked over to stand next to Rhaegar. He handed her Rhayria. Leia was not expecting her daughter to weigh so much more, so she bounced Rhayria onto her hip, as they walked over to the Lord.

He ceased his conversation with Lysa, as she stepped aside. "Your Graces, welcome to Riverrun." He kissed Leia's hand. "I hope that my daughters have been too much of a burden."

Leia smiled. "Of course not, in fact they are part of my closest friends." The Tully Lord smiled and moved out of the way.

He lifted his arm and gestured to the servants stood behind him. "They will show you both to your chambers."

"Thank you for your hospitality, Lord Hoster." The man nodded at Rhaegar. Then, he grabbed Leia's hand and they walked over to the servants.

"Leia, the feast has begun." Leia nodded to Elia. She stood from her vanity and walked to the door, next to Elia.

Elia gave Leia a look of confusion, but she just waved it off. Elia didn't want to pry into it, Leia would tell her eventually. So, she nodded and started walking, with the Princess at her side.

When they came to the doors to the hall, Leia put a hand on Elia's arm. "Hold on." Leia took both her hands and smoothed down her dress. "Do I look ok?"

Elia laughed. "Leia, you look beautiful. There is no need to ever doubt that, I mean seriously, Rhaegar loves you." Leia smiled at her friend's final comment.

"Ok." She said with a genuine smile. Elia looked to the doors and pushed them open. Leia walked through. All eyes were on her.

She quickly took her seat at the top of the hall, next to Rhaegar. Elia went to take a seat next to Ashara, which was coincidentally on a table full of men. Leia laughed when Ashara rolled her eyes at the men practically drooling.

"You look beautiful, my love." Leia smiled at Rhaegar.

"Thank you." He noticed the change in her typical confident self.

"What is the matter?" He asked, Leia looked up at him. His eyes were full of concern, and his hands were cupping her own. "We can leave if you want." She only nodded, which made him worried further.

He stood up and quickly left the hall, Leia's hand in his own. When they reached the balcony, Leia looked at her feet. Rhaegar put his hand under her chin, and made her look up.

Her eyes were full of tears, threatening to spill down. Suddenly, she latched around his torso. "Hold me. Please." She said quietly, tears rushing out of her eyes.

His heart broke when he heard her silent sobbing. He kept his arms around her, just holding her until she loosened her grip a little.