𝙓𝙄𝙄 - 𝘾𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮

277 A.C.
King's Landing

Whilst the wedding had been traditional — the ceremony following had been somewhat the opposite.  There was no class.  With men drinking their weight in ale, with multitudes of women sitting on their laps.

Aerys had, once again, refused to attend — and in doing so, did not permit Rhaella and Viserys to do so either.

So the royal table, that overlooks the rest of the hall, only seated Rhaegar and Leia Targaryen.

Among the drunkards was her father, Lucerys, who was also joining in with said fun activities.  Due to the rowdy behaviour, Monford had been sent to his chambers.

Before the crowd had gotten too drunk; the newlywed couple had opened the marriage gifts.

The Martells had brought many wines — mostly from Dorne, but also a few from the Free Cities across the Narrow Sea.

The Tyrells had brought — like Janna — a variety of pastries and fruits, ranging from the classic lemon cakes to the slightly tangy, raspberry tarts.

The Lannisters, typically, brought gold in many forms — coins, jewellery, weapons.

The Tullys had also brought — similarly to her ladies in waiting — gemstones, but instead of being included in jewellery or of a small size. The gemstones given to her were huge, some were the size of a fist.

For Rhaegar, the Velaryons had given him a weapons.  Ranging from a freshly forged Valyrian dagger, with a ruby gemstone in the hilt, to a pair of butterfly swords from Pentos.

As the Starks and Arryns were notably absent, they sent gifts also — granted they were smaller.  But Leia didn't mind, she would have preferred her friends to be here though.

The Starks had sent dresses suitable for the Northern harsh climate, for when she visits.  The Arryns has just sent generic dresses and jewellery.

By the end of the gift unwrapping and feast, everyone was drunk or very close to — with the exception of Rhaegar and Leia.

However, the night was not over — there was one more task to complete. The consummation.

Some drunk man yelled from the back of hall that the newlyweds were still sitting at the feast, and had yet to consummate their marriage.

Leia tensed immediately. Yes, she had been told how to please a man, but this was something else entirely. Even when Rhaegar had placed her hand in his, she could only look at him uncomfortably.

It was no secret that when the bedding ceremony came around, that the women were often molested by the men who remove their clothes, prior to even arriving at the chambers.

Fortunately, being a princess had its perks — that part of the ceremony was to be skipped. Once again, all the ladies and the maidens of the room glared at Leia, for they wouldn't be allowed to ever touch Rhaegar.

With her hand still in his, Rhaegar stood up and gently pulled Leia along, all the way to the chambers.

MATURE SCENES UP AHEAD ⚠️ PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

Rhaegar opened the door and let go of Leia's hand. She walked in and turned around when she heard the door shut.

He walked over to her and placed his hands on both of her cheeks, then looked into her eyes.  Her magenta irises looked back at his indigo ones.

He lowered his face to hers and they began to kiss slowly. As the heat crept up, she placed her arms around his neck and the kiss was deepened.

The passion between the two was becoming unbearable as they felt they weren't close enough, despite being pressed up against each other.