𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙑 - 𝙇𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

283 A.C.
King's Landing

Leia's pink eyes looked vibrant under the dawn light.  Leia stroked Rhaegar's cheek.  He looked majestic as the rays fell on his face.

Rhaegar's mouth fell into a small smirk, as his eyes suddenly opened.  Leia jumped back in shock and he laughed.

Leia rolled onto her back, and Rhaegar rolled onto his side.  He used his hand to support his head.

"Was Leia Targaryen admiring her handsome husband?" Rhaegar jested.

"I wouldn't say handsome." Leia said, playing along.

"No, no. It wasn't like he was named the most eligible man in the whole of the seven realms... or something like that." He said.

Leia laughed. "Gods, someone woke up and chose cockiness." She started to look at her nails.

"It's true." He said.

Leia looked at him. "And who told you that? Some maids who wished to bed you?" She joked.

Rhaegar gasped and rolled over so that he was now hovering above Leia.  His arms were by her shoulders and his head was only a short distance from her own face.

The door opened and Rhaegar fell to the side of Leia. He groaned loudly, and the servant stood awkwardly at the door.

"The King wishes to speak to Prince Rhaegar. He asked if you could come quickly." The servant said, and left the room, shutting the door behind themselves.

Rhaegar threw the coverlet off of himself and walked over to the chest. He pulled out a jasmine-white tunic and black breeches. He walked behind the screen and began to change.

Leia did the same, but decided to wear a gown with a jasmine-white torso and a long skirt which faded into a deep scarlet-red. It was complete with an intricately made corset. It was made of a pale gold metal.

Leia re-emerged from behind her screen, finishing the fastening on her corset. Rhaegar was tying his shoes, whilst sat on the bed.

"Do you have any idea why he needs to speak to you?"

Rhaegar shrugged. "I'm assuming it is about my dear cousin." He said annoyed.

Leia nodded and kissed him. He walked over to the door and shut it behind him.

Leia put on a dainty necklace. It was also a pale gold, but the pendant was made of a solitaire pearl. She completed her jewellery with a few rings, with a single hairpin amongst her braids.

She left the room, satisfied with her outfit and walked immediately to Rhayria and Aecerys chambers.

Leia and Rhaegar had felt more comfortable with them sharing a chamber, especially now that King's Landing was in turmoil.

Leia opened the door to see Rhayria happily playing with Viserys.  Aecerys was gurgling next to Rhayria.

Leia leant against the door frame, just watching them.

"Vis that's not how you do it!" Rhayria scolded. "Look." She grabbed a piece on the board and moved it.  Rhayria pointed at it. "That's where it goes."

"Oh." Viserys said confused.

Leia sat down next to Viserys. "Well this isn't fair, Rhayria has a partner and you don't."

"Mama!" Rhayria shouted happily.

Leia laughed. "Carry on, I'll help Viserys."

Rhayria nodded and moved a white piece.  Viserys looked at the board and moved a black piece.