𝙄𝙓 - 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜

276 A.C.
King's Landing

They weren't lying when they said it didn't smelt of roses. The smell was revolting. Many of the nobles blamed it on Flea Bottom, but a selected few knew that only got so bad due to the monarchy.

Leia couldn't wait to get out of the carriage, she had been stuck in the carriage with her handmaidens and ladies in waiting. Some of the handmaidens had gotten into an argument with her ladies in waiting.

So, she was relieved when the carriage finally came to a halt. Leia didn't waste a single second when she jumped for the door handle.

She stepped out, and was in awe when she saw King's Landing. But suddenly wrinkled her nose when the smell hit her. "It smells horrific." Myra stated. Leia hummed in agreement.

She felt two strong arms wrap around her stomach.  She didn't need to turn around to know who it was, so she just learnt into his chest. "This almost smells as bad as you." She jested.

He gasped dramatically. "I can't believe the Lady Leia Velaryon is marrying a man who smells like horse manure." He said laughing.

"That's right, you are a lucky man." She kissed him on the nose and ran into the Red Keep, right through into Maegor's Holdfast.

She stopped and looked around her, it was amazing.  However, she couldn't admire the architecture for too long, for she was tackled by a large force.  They were laughing as they rolled over. "How do we always find ourselves in this predicament?"

He laughed and got up, offering his hand for her.  She took it and he didn't let go.  He started walking, her hand in grasp.

Leading the way, he took her to a chambers.  It was rather vacant of furnishings, but somehow still held an aura of lavish lifestyle.  The only furniture present in the room was a four-poster bed, with what looked to be a new vanity in the corner.

On the adjoining balcony, there was a table with chairs.  With only a curtain to separate the two spaces.

She walked back into the chambers and over to the large bed. She ran her fingers along the silks of Essos, coloured both a black and a deep red.  Oh, this was definitely a Targaryen room.

She turned back to Rhaegar, who was leaning against the door frame. "What do you think of our chambers?"

"Our chambers?" She asked, raising her eyebrow and walking over to him.  She placed both her arms around his neck, and his fell round her waist. "Well, I think that our chambers are,"

"Hm" he murmured as her observed her, and waited for her to finish her sentence.

She went on the tips of her toes and whispered into his ear, "lovely.  I love them." She smirked as she returned to her normal height.  Gods, she loved the effect she had on him.

He sighed and shook his head, a faint smile evident on his face. "Ah, your teasing me again.  You're lucky I can't do anything about it," he leant down and whispered in her ear, "yet."

She was certain her cheeks resembled the scarlet red of the Targaryen sigil.  She pushed him away.  "Only I can tease you.  I don't like it when you do it to me." She said pouting like a child, and crossed her arms.

He was about to say something else when he was interrupted by the abrupt entering of her ladies in waiting.

"Leia, we have so much to prepare for-" Ashara was nudged by Elia, and she nodded in the direction of the only male present in the room. "-oh Rhaegar," Ashara laughed and Rhaegar laughed along, until her face fell into a cold stare, "leave."