𝙓𝙓𝙓𝙄𝙄 - 𝙐𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙧

282 A.C.
King's Landing

Leia had confined herself to her bed following the death of Brandon and Rickard.  She had heard whispers from passing servants of Robert's Rebellion becoming a large problem.

Elia and Ashara has visited Leia many times, as well as her husband, children and some of the Kingsguard. She had even got a surprise visit from the Queen and Viserys.

"Leia, you need to leave your chambers.  It's unhealthy." Elia said, worried for her friend's welfare.

Leia looked past her, and continued staring at the blank wall ahead of her.

"Leia don't do this to yourself... stop punishing yourself." Elia said.

"They didn't deserve to be punished. They didn't deserve to die. I am the one who doesn't deserve to be here." Elia looked at Ashara, who was sitting next to her.

Ashara slapped Leia across the face. "Enough! You have two beautiful children who are wondering where their mother is. They are scared and they need you. So stop with all this rubbish about feeling sorry for yourself." Ashara hesitated before she continued. "They wouldn't want you to stop living your life."

Leia looked at her friends. "Your right... oh, and Ashara? Please don't slap me again, it hurt." They all laughed.

Leia ran over to the table in the library, as Rhaegar stood up. She kissed him as they fell back down into the chair he had been sitting on.

As Leia was straddling Rhaegar, he placed his hands on the back of her thighs. Pulling her closer.

"Mama!" They immediately pulled away, as Rhayria ran over and jumped at them both. Leia fell to the ground.

They all laughed as Leia regained her footing. "Why were you sitting on Papa?"

"I- um- I was helping him?" Leia stuttered.

Rhayria nodded and sat down at another seat. "Apparently auntie Cat and Uncle Ned are married." She said, playing with a page from a book on the table.

Leia sat there in shock, and looked at Rhaegar who was also staring at their daughter with equal confusion. "Where did you hear that darling?"

Rhayria didn't look up from the page corner. "Aecerys' nurse."

Leia looked at Rhaegar. "They didn't even send a raven." She whisper shouted. "Did you hear anything else?" She asked the little Princess.

"She said something about auntie Cat's sister." Rhayria said shrugging.

"Do you know what?" Leia asked, leaning further in. Rhayria shook her head and Leia sighed.

Rhaegar stood up and readjusted his tunic. "A small council meeting?" He nodded. "May you find out more about what has happened recently?" She asked.

Rhaegar laughed and kissed his wife on the forehead. "Of course, my love." When he reached the library door, he turned around. "I love you Rhayria!"

"I love you Papa!" Rhayria shouted back, looking up from the book.

"I love you too husband!" Leia said sarcastically. Rhaegar laughed as he shut the door behind himself.

"Leia." Nudge. "My love." Nudge. "Leia." Nudge. "Leia!" Push.

"What!" She turned around to see an amused Rhaegar. "Ha ha, very funny."

"It was very funny." He said laughing, as he crawled under the coverlet, and pulled Leia flush against his bare chest.

"So, did you actually find out some information, or did you wake me up for no reason?" She said annoyed.

"Is that all I'm worth? Is my company not enough?" He said with a fake sadness.

"Unfortunately not." Leia said briefly.

"Lysa has married Jon Arryn, amidst the whole fiasco with Jaime."

"Ah yes, I heard about that. But Jon Arryn? Really? I thought she had higher standards than old men— wait, I am wrong."

Rhaegar laughed. "I have more."

Leia turned around and faced him. "Well aren't you quite the gift bearer today."

"If that's what you consider a gift, I will soon become the richest man." Leia raised her eyebrow. "Lyanna has given birth to a healthy boy. He has been called Jon Baratheon."

"That's good."

"And whilst we are on the topic of children." Rhaegar pulled Leia against himself. "May I suggest a new addition to our family?"

MATURE SCENES UP AHEAD ⚠️ PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION

"What kind of wife would I be if I denied my husband such things." She trailed her finger along his neck.

Rhaegar smashed his lips against hers in an almost desperate hunger.  Leia moaned in his mouth as his tongue explored the inner contents of her mouth.

Rhaegar rolled them both over so that her small frame was caged under his muscular, lean body.

Slowly, they removed their articles of clothing, until the only thing that stood between them was air and space.

Rhaegar left a trial of kisses down her neck and onto her chest.  Leia grabbed the coverlet and gripped it right.

Rhaegar entered her slowly, as Leia moved her hands to his back and hair.  Yanking on it to urge him to quicken his pace.

Rhaegar understood and began to move faster.  Leia moaned loudly as she reached her climax.  But the night was not over yet.

They switched positions so that Leia was straddling him.  Rhaegar put his hands on her hips to guide her.

She slowly sat on him and began to bounce.  Moving deliberately slowly at first, Rhaegar began irritated and started to move her faster.

He gave up and flipped them over again, but her head was now facing down into the cushions.  Rhaegar entered her quickly and wasted no time.

He moved at a fast pace, with Leia moaning simultaneously. "Quiet, my love." He whispered into her ear.  This did nothing to ease her volume, but in fact raise it.

Leia moaned even louder and Rhaegar moved at a quicker pace, until they both came.

They both fell down onto the bed, exhausted.

MATURE SCENE HAS ENDED ⚠️

"Goodnight, my love.  I hope I didn't make you become pregnant." He said nonchalantly.

"What?" She turned around in shock.

"So that we can try again."

"Gods, you are disgusting." She rolled her eyes, as Rhaegar smirked. "Fine, I love you."

Oh.  My.  Goodness.  We have hit 4K views and 200 votes 🥳!.. I cannot thank you guys enough xx

I would like to give a special thanks to the following people for voting (since the last chapter): @Rosa83091 , @Timeless23 , @Sofia29MP , @NephilimLatina , @magie_rolat and @CasieMacRae (I apologise if I missed anyone out on that list, comment on this and I'll add you to my list of thanks on the next chapter).

I would finally like to give a special thanks to the following person for following me (since the last chapter): @penelopelover6365 (I apologise if I missed anyone out on that list, comment on this and I'll add you to my list of thanks on the next chapter).

The war is getting worse ahhh 🙈.

Anyways, thanks and remember to keep voting, commenting and following.  Love you all :)