𝙓𝙄 - 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝘽𝙖𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙧

277 A.C.
King's Landing

Today was the day.  The day of her wedding.  The day that the Seven Kingdoms will gain a Princess.

There she was.  Leia was standing there in her Qartheen silk gown, lined with lace and encrusted in different gemstones.  The dress was not ivory, but a pure white to resemble an innocent maiden.

She flattened her dress down and sighed.  Her handmaidens had been incredibly useful when attempting to get into the gown.

She had dismissed Mari, Alexandra, Mya, Ira, Dori and Myra, for a few moments of peace and quiet.

Leia sighed. Yes, she looked beautiful. She had even shocked herself. But she couldn't help but hope that this day would be for her, but in the back of her mind — she knew, that this day was truly for the realm.

She was content in her thoughts until her ladies in waiting burst through the door.  Elia ran in with jewellery for the wedding, Ashara with perfumes and oils, Catelyn and Lysa with a rather large box, and finally Janna with an envelope.

Elia and Ashara immediately ran to Leia's side, bathing her in precious metals and scents.  She coughed and waved them back. "Well, while this has been lovely choking on sickly smells, and being dowsed in heavy metals.. why are you here? Aren't you all supposed to be in the sept?"

"We are supposed to be, but when do we ever listen?" Janna smirked. "And never mind that, open this." She passed Leia the envelope. "It's from all of us."

Leia looked up at all of them.  The Tully girls had placed down the rather large chest, and both Elia and Ashara had removed themselves from their bijoux and fragrances.

She looked back down at the envelope and smiled softly when she opened it.  Inside, was a congratulations card, signed by all of them (and others) with personalised messages.

To my little girl,
     I know this had been prepared for this for months, but I can't help but feel this has come so soon.  You are growing up too quick, but remember — you will always be the beloved daughter of Lucerys and Lyria Velaryon.
     Love, your father

To Lele,
     The whole Keep has been in chaos sister, all for you.  Father says we will see you even less than we do now — I was supposed to be sad but it will be nice not seeing your ugly face.  I'm joking (father told me to write this).
     From, Monford, your handsome brother

To Leia,
     I feel fortunate to be able to welcome you into our family.  My son loves you very much — both Rhaegar and Viserys.  If you ever feel sad or lonely, know that I'm one knock away.
     Yours truly, Rhaella

To Leia,
     We have all been a part of your life for a long time now, and we have all grown closer.  We are glad to call each other friends (except maybe Lysa and Janna) and you, our friend.
     Despite being there to prepare for your wedding, we can't help but feel happy that this is only the beginning.  From today, we will be able to all walk the gardens and eat lemon cakes under the shade — or possibly blueberry tarts for you.
     We never congratulated you on your betrothal to one of the most eligible bachelors of the Seven Kingdoms, and making all of the maidens of the realm cry.  They will truly hate you, but we will be there — by your side, to help you through the tough and be your biggest supporters.
     From, your ladies in waiting (Elia, Ashara, Catelyn, Lysa and Janna) and your handmaidens (Mari, Alexandra, Mya, Ira, Dori and Myra)

To my love,
     I'm sorry this day was pushed forward by a significant amount — I should've done more to make you more comfortable.  But, I can't help but feel overjoyed with the idea that you will be mine sooner.  Know that I love you, and I always will — never doubt that.
     Love, Rhaegar, your love