𝙓𝙑𝙄𝙄 - 𝙂𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙍𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨

279 A.C.
Highgarden, The Reach

They had travelled for a twain sennights.  Leia had spent the days bored, even in the company of her closest friends and family.

Janna had invented a game where one names an object they see, and the others have to spot it.  The game itself wasn't that interesting, but it was something to pass the time by.

Once the rout arrived, Rhaegar and his wife — accompanied by their daughter — were greeted by Lord Mace Tyrell and his wife, Lady Alerie. Next to them stood a boy of ten years, Willas, and in the Lady's arms was a babe that was no older than two years — Garlan.

Janna hugged her brother and stayed back to spend time with her nephews, whilst the royal couple were led to their chambers.

The room itself was very elegant, with a large wooden four-poster bed, with gold ivy climbing up the sides.  A wooden vanity was stationed in the corner, also detailed with golden ivy.  Next to their bed was a cot for Rhayria, that was made of the same wood, but it was stained a dark black, and again with the same caparison of gold ivy.

Rhaegar walked over to the little bed, and picked up a note. "For her royal highness, Rhayria." They both smiled, as Leia walked over with her in arm.  Rhayria reached out for the ivy and began to play with it in her hands.

Leia bounced Rhayria on her hip. "Do you like your new bed, my little darling?" Rhayria giggled, and her parents smiled fondly at her.

Leia lowered Rhayria into the cot. "It's time to go to sleep, little one." Rhayria snuggled into the small coverlet, and her closed her big violet eyes, as her breath fell into a steady pace. Rhayria was well behaved, she would rarely cry and could sleep anywhere.

Leia stepped back from the cot, to allow Rhaegar to kiss her forehead. "Goodnight, my little princess." Rhaegar spun round to face Leia, as he placed his hands on her waist to pull her closer.

He placed his lips on hers, and they kissed slowly. They both pulled away at the same time, and leant the foreheads together.

"Hello my other princess." Leia laughed and Rhaegar smiled. "Would you like to accompany me on a walk in the gardens?"

Leia pulled a thinking face. "Hmm, I'm not sure." Rhaegar looked annoyed. "Aw fine, just because you look mad." She said with a smirk, he shook his head laughing and grabbed her hand.

Leia looked more radiant than ever.  She didn't even look like she had recently gave birth or spent moons riding on a horse, not even a carriage.

Rhaegar loved his wife very much.  Her almost-pink eyes with her long eyelashes.  A small perfectly-shaped nose and full pink lips.  She was the very embodiment of true beauty.

He didn't notice he was staring until Leia had caught him and began waving her hand in front of his face.  When his eyes unfocused, she laughed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.  His hands fell to her waist, as they drew closer.

He lowered his face to her neck and began to kiss it gently.  She let out a quiet moan and tilted her neck back to allow him to gain further access.

They were interrupted by a clearing of a throat, and turned to see Janna with a smirk on her face. "I'm glad Mace convinced me to fetch you now.  I do not want to even know what I would have walked in on if I had waited even a minute longer." A blush crept onto Leia's cheeks. "Canoodling in the roses, perhaps?"

Leia slapped Janna's arm. "No you wouldn't have." Rhaegar looked down. "It would be inappropriate to engage in such activities, in public." They all laughed at the insinuation. "Now, why were you told to summon us?"