𝙓𝙓𝙄 - 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙀𝙬

280 A.C.
The Twins

Walder Frey.  An old, disgusting man with the same amount as children as his age.  It is public knowledge of his behaviour towards his multiple wives.

Leia was rather disgusted by the display of the man stood in front of her. She openly showed her distaste towards the man.

When he went to kiss her hand, she didn't put her hand out, and simply kept them both on Rhayria.

He stood their awkwardly, whilst Leia just glared at him. She held Rhayria protectively, and far away from the Frey.

Rhaegar let out a sigh. He didn't apologise for his wife's behaviour, because he even knew that Walder was a loathly man. Also, that Leia would hate him for taking his side.

The Lord didn't seem to be bothered by the interaction, and cleared his throat. He returned to a standing position, and smiled at the future Queen. His eyes dragged over her body, and she was extremely uncomfortable.

Leia looked over to Rhaegar, who looked like he was about to execute him at that very spot. He clenched his fists, and gritted his teeth.

"Our chambers." Rhaegar said stiffly. He said it more as a command, to ensure that Frey understood he was lesser. The old man nodded, and watched Leia walk off with his family.

Leia was sat at the edge of the bed, with her posture completely straight.  In any other situation, one would applaud the Princess for outstanding posture.  But Rhaegar knew it was because she was uneasy.

Rhayria was sat on her mother's lap, and the girl was curled up in a ball.  Even their daughter knew something wasn't right.

Rhaegar was unpacking their clothes for their evening meal.  He didn't see the reason for the handmaidens to take out all of their clothes, for they wouldn't be staying there for long.

"We are leaving tomorrow at dawn." He said looking up at Leia.  Somehow he had read her mind, and she met his eyes with a smile.

"Thank you.. and I'm sorry, my love." He continued taking their clothes out, but maintained eye contact — waiting for her to explain why. "I know this must be as.. uncomfortable as it is for I, as for you.  But you must know.. I despise that man.  He is truly foul."

Rhaegar stopped and walked over to her.  She looked down at her feet, so he crouched in front of her.  He lifted her chin so she would meet his eyes. "You have every right to despise that man.  But," her eyes widened, "there is nothing to worry about, I'm here." He looked down at Rhayria, and tickled her neck, so the little Princess giggled. "We're here.  Always."

Leia smiled and leant forward to kiss him.  The kiss was soft.  They both pulled away at the same time and leant their foreheads together. "Always." She whispered.

Leia came out from behind the screen. She laughed. "Rhaegar really?"

"What?" He was sat on the edge of the bed, with Rhayria on his lap. She was wearing the same thing as Leia. "I see nothing wrong with it."

Leia was sporting as what could only be described as a bear. It was a beautiful coat she had picked up whilst in the markets in Lannisport.

It was large, furry and keeps those wearing it extremely warm. She had thought it suitable for when they would visit the North, but clearly Rhaegar had better plans for it.

Leia twirled around. "Nothing wrong with this." She gestured to her coat. "You even put our beautiful daughter in it." Leia walked over to Rhayria and picked her up. "Come here, my poor little girl." Rhayria giggled.