Chapter 13

Edit: February 12, 2017.

I back off of the person I was consciously yet unconsciously squeezing to death.

I look back at Sierra's body, then back at the person comforting me. I looked them dead in the eye.

Panic flushes me.

"Madison." I say, placing my hand over my mouth.

I need to run. I need to leave as soon as possible. I need to get away.

"Alex." She says back, a mischievous smirk on her face.

Madison was this girl who tormented me back in the day. Long story short, I pulled a very embarrassing and revengeful prank on her for bullying me, and she promised me that the day she seen me again, she'd kill me. Literally. What makes this all the more fun and friendly, is that this is the first time she saw me since. So, I guess today's the day she tries to kill me. Lucky me.

"I, uh, I really should get going. My team's waiting for me back at camp. They'll start to worry if I'm gone to long." I lie, turning around to the back where we parked. She grasps my arm, spinning me back around.

"You aren't going anywhere anytime soon, Alex." She snapped, "we're going to finish what you started." I clench my jaw, and tug my arm away, but she grabs hold of it with both hands. Oh no she didn't! I take the chance and use my other arm to swing a punch to her face. Miss! She still doesn't let go. God damn, she kept her promise. I think, trying to analyze an escape plan. My family are over analyzers, we think well and thoroughly. And our plans go according to plan, most times.

Finishing creating my mental idea, I hit her face again and again until she lets go. Knowing Madison, she can take a pretty powerful hit with no feeling. But there's a logical reason behind that.

You know how I mentioned I pulled that big prank for her bullying me and tormenting me my whole life? Yeah? Well, I meant that it was big. It was actually very big.

Madison did this thing that embarrassed me in front of over 700 students, also known as the whole school, and I'm not saying what it was, because it still is kind of embarrassing. Needless to say, I created a bomb. It was suppose to be a smokey stink bomb, but it didn't go according to plan. At all. Zero, ziltch. None.

I actually created a bomb that was like a miniature grenade. I didn't know, I thought I followed the instructions properly. Turns out, I didn't.

The bomb ended up blowing the right side of her face, and she did not look so pretty after that. Her face was all disfigured and bloody, and she was rushed to the hospital and I was expelled from school. When I heard that she returned, she lost most-to-all feeling in her face due to large amounts of nerve damage. But, she got a few face changes, and it doesn't look that bad. Really.

See, that was a bad prank. But with this generation, I think the sworn thought of murder was what set her off, because I blew off her eyebrows all the way to Japan.

It made sense that she promised to kill me, I have to admit I was being a little melodramatic, but I was 12 years old, I was a rebel, and at the time I had no regrets, she tormented me pretty bad and the bitch got what she deserved. I still don't regret it. It was really funny, just the consequences won't be as much.

I knee her crotch and she lets go of me with a grunt. Looks like she hasn't lost feeling in her feminine parts. I don't hesitate when I start running away. I need to get out of here, I need to get away from her if it means sparring me another life.