Chapter 25

Edit: June 30th, 2017.

Alex's POV

"Easy. Easy. Okay! Okay, okay, okay, stop! Stop!" Indiana jumps.

"Shit," Parker curses under his breath. Now I know why people need a drivers license.

"Great. You should've stopped when I told you to!" She snaps.

"It's the brakes!" He persists against her.

"Mhm. Alright." She sputters. What a mouthpiece. Who liked her before this?

Now I kinda wish I went for her voice box. At least that would keep her quiet for a few weeks... or forever.

"Okay, guys, stop arguing. It's not his fault. We were prepared for this, okay? Let's just grab what we need and go." I say, annoyed. I've had enough of Indiana's crap. She's been purposely trying to get on my nerves, but I've come to the point where I stopped myself before killing her while she was sleeping. All she does is nag, get on my nerves, be a lippy brat, and is just a huge twat period. And I know why she does it.

All. On. Purpose.

She does it to just purposely irritate me, to see how riled up I can get before I explode. It's not the first time people have tried that, and it doesn't work. It ends up with me being suspended again to prove a point. But the jokes on her because she knows damn right and well that my friends are going to back me up and we can take her down. Or just me alone. But.

Jokes on me too 'cause I'm letting her dumb ass get to me.

"But we need everything we got." Jada jumps in nervously.

"Yeah, but let's take the big stuff, like food and water. They should be here in a few days." I explain.

"Yeah? And what if they don't? Then we're stuck having to look for supplies all over again! Face it, Alex, we can't take the risk." Indiana interrupts snobbishly. Face it Alex, we can't take the risk. Blah, bl-blah, bl-blah.

"'Face it'?! Okay, some things are worth risking!" I say irritated. "Why don't you just face the fact that you wouldn't be here if it weren't for us and that we can get rid of you just as easy as you came." You can kill her you know, a little voice nags at me in my head.

Yes, of course I know.

Then why don't you?

Because I'll probably be dead after. And the time isn't right yet.

Take my advice, sweet girl.

Shut up! Shut up.

"Well this isn't one of them!" She exclaims, sounding so, so sure. "We've made it easy without you, so shut up." You're so lame, Indiana, it's hilarious.

"Then find your own god damn way and follow your own damn directions. I'm done trying to counteract with you. Not like the effort is needed or foraged but I'm not dealing with your shit anymore."

"I don't recall following your rules. Or you being the boss of me."

"I do recall that we recruited you and your friends and helped you survive! And I don't recall you being the boss of this group, either. Parker and I are leading this and we're the reason all you have made it this far. My friends were the ones who wanted to help you. Not me. Oh ho, definitely not me. You guys said so yourself that you people struggled to live this life, ha! So follow our orders or I'll abandon you back where you won't know where you are. And trust me, I'm not going to hesitate."