Chapter 2

Rosella's POV

I get turned around and I am now faced with an annoyed Marcello. "I know that you didn't just ignore us tesoro"

"I did." I flutter my lashes at him and then look down at my arm and notice that he grabbed onto it a bit tighter. I look straight at him "Now you should really let go of my arm Marcello." I give him a fake smile and shake out of his grasp and start walking off.

As soon as I sit down in my chair several girls are already running up to the twins, basically begging to dance with them.

I just roll my eyes and continue to drink. I check my phone and notice that I need to be here for 15 more minutes and I'm finally out of here.

"Men if you can please bring the woman of your choice to the dance floor so that we can begin the dance," the woman says.

Once they were on the floor the soft music began to play.

Suddenly Vex catches and I make eye contact, his stare is intimidating, we hold each other's eye contact, he then averts his eyes, looking down at his dance partner that is possibly blabbing about how much botox she has on her face.

They all continue to dance and I finally get a call from Ross letting me know that he is here and that it is finally 11.

I start to grab my things and down my drink, as I'm leaving I see Marcello look right at me with an angry but disappointed face.

I open the door to my Audi "So...how was it, Rosella"

"The same as always...nothing interesting," I say tiredly.

~~~~~

"Wow, I can't believe that you are actually on time for me to take you to work."

"It's a new day Ross, and besides, I love my job. Going to a gala all the time gets pretty old when you have to go to them twice a month." I then hear him give a little laugh at what I said.

As Ross weaves around the traffic in Seattle, I start looking at my phone seeing what needs to be done today.

Tell Mayu about the new shoes that are coming in, look through new shirt designs, find a new person to be the lead in the photography group, deliver special and limited edition shoes to 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐨.

Oh great, hopefully, I can just go in and give it to the first person I see. I really hope to avoid the Russo twins.

Right when Ross dropped me off, I head straight to Mayu's office.

I burst right through the office door and immediately stop in my tracks and cover my eyes.

"GIRL ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW! Is this a weekly thing Mayu! Oh my god." I slowly uncover my eyes and try to see who is laying on top of her. I see Mayu and the guy quickly put back on their clothes.

"Ah! seriously, with Jermey from the photography department. I was going to make him the lead down there." I yell.

Jermery's eyes get wide and ask me in excitement, "Wait. what? I'm going to be the lead?"

Mayu just gave him a stupid glare and told him in an annoyed voice, "We just fucked. She isn't going to give you that lead part anymore. Besides, I don't think you can even lead. I had to lead your hands to unhook my bra because you couldn't figure out how to."

"Man, fuck you" Jeremy shouts.

Mayu just gives him a smirk and pats his face "You just did Jeremy."

He just stares at her in disbelief "Get out Jeremy!" I tell him while pointing to the door.

Jeremy just rolls his eyes and scoffs at the both of us. He then buttons up his shirt and leaves.

I then look at Mayu with my eyebrows raised waiting for her to say something but she just stares at me and shrugs.

"Let me tell you I am so glad that you walked in when you did. I had no clue what he was trying to do but it didn't feel good" Mayu complains while fixing her skirt and putting on her heels.

I shake my head and tell her "I'm just going to ignore everything and move on with what I need you to do for today's events"

I just looked at her with my eyebrows furrowed and closed my eyes praying that everything else will run smoothly today.

"Okay, okay, sorry. I'm ready now" she giggles.

"Anyways the new shoes are coming in around noon, I need us to look through the new shirt designs, but before we do any of that I need to drop off these shoes to Dante Russo."

"Okay soun- wait did you say Russo as in the father of the hot Russo twins?" Mayu smiles happily.

"Is that all you picked up from that?" but you didn't answer her question...is it the HOT Russo twins? Shut up.

"Of course not. I heard everything else" mhm sure.

"Okay well, that should be it. OH, I almost forgot I am now going to make you in charge of finding a different lead for the photography department that isn't the asshole Jermey. I'm firing him today because of wait he said." I don't need that disrespect in my company especially towards me.

"Oh come on. It took us forever to find the last lead"

"Welp, I guess you better get started girlfriend" I'm walk out the office door before she can stop me.

~~~~~

Luckily the Russo company is right across the street from mine. I walk up to the receptionist right as she got done taking a call "Hi I have Dante Russo's gift"

She just stares at me while smacking her gum and looks me up and down "and you are...?" she says as she starts typing on the computer.

Okay, rude. " I'm Rosella Montinaro. You know th-"

"The CEO of Montinaro's clothing company" Vex finishes my sentence and gives me a wink.

I then turn my body and see that Vex is wearing a dark green button-up with grey slacks and a silver watch. He caught me staring at him and gives me a smirk.

The receptionist's attention is now all on Vex. She bites her lip and smiles at him.

But then her eyes widen at what Vex said "Oh your the CEO of Montinaro's clothing. I love the new shoes and dresses that came out recently" she says trying to hide the rude ass attitude that she had before Vex came. 

"Yes, I am," I say with sass. Ugh, my arm is starting to hurt. Could these shoes be any heavier?

It's like Vex could read my thoughts because he takes the box out of my hands. "What? No, thank you?"

I ignore him and stare back at the receptionist but before I can sass her off again Vex cuts me off. "I hope your not giving Rosella any trouble." he then whispers to my ear "Or are you giving her trouble cause if so. I think someone might have a punishment" I stiffen, he notices my movement and chuckles.

"Oh, Vex there is no trouble. Miss. Montinaro, Mr. Russo's office is on the eleventh floor, you take two lefts and one right to get there."

"Don't worry about it Layla I'll personally lead her to my father's office" he says to the receptionist and gives her a warm smile.

WOOHOO, chapter 2! Please don't forget to vote!