Chapter 27

Marcello's POV

I start walking up the stairs holding the tray of food in my hands. She's finally ours and I'm still surprised by how it all happened. I just hope she likes the strawberries I cut.

I quietly open the bedroom door and walk in. I notice her propped up on her elbows looking at me. Or my abs actually, I wouldn't blame her.

I should be the one staring at her though, Rose wearing my shirts does the craziest shit to me, very tempting to just have her all the damn time. Just easily slipping that shirt off, getting a full view of her breast-

"Marcello?" She breaks my dirty thoughts.

"I hope you don't mind us using the ingredients to make this". I walk over, placing the tray on the nightstand.

Rose leans in for a kiss and I deepen it by grabbing onto her cheeks. She pulls back, "Thank you, and of course, I don't mind, especially if I get a meal like this!" she giggles.

I let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, I'm sure you already know that Vex made the French toast-" I smile "but I prepared the tray and chopped up the strawberries, I got a small cut from that but it's okay, I even got one of the flowers from the many downstairs and placed it on your tray." I quickly add. Shut up, man.

She laughs and gives me another kiss. I don't think I'll ever get over her plump lips. "It's perfect Marcello. Thank you, but where is Vex, he deserves my thanks too."

I let a short laugh, "One of us had to go back to work, and we might've or might've not done rock, paper, scissors to see who had to leave."

"Fuck, they need us in today. We need to go close a deal." Vex and I lay next to our girl. Rose continues to sleep peacefully as Vex checks his daily emails and well, me... I'm trying to hold her as close as I can, I lov- no.

"Come on, it's time to get up and get ready, no matter how much I don't want to leave her side." I hold onto her for a minute longer. Vex is already out of the bedroom door... wait.

They only need one of us to close the deal. I quickly pull myself away from Rose and give her a light kiss on the forehead.

I make my way downstairs and notice that Vex is looking through the cabinets. Oh, great he's making our girl something, she'll love that.

"Don't they only need one of us there to close the deal?" I ask.

"I mean, yeah, but-" Before Vex can finish the sentence.

"Okay, then I'll stay with Rose," I say.

He lets out a scoff "No way."

"Rock, paper, scissors!" I yell.

1, 2, 3. Damn it. Vex got it. "Best two out of three!" I fight.

1, 2, 3. YES! "Okay, this is the last one," Vex tells me.

"Yeah, yeah, I know how to count dipshit." I laugh. 1, 2, 3.

"YES, you should finish making her breakfast though." Vex curses under his breath. I start making some coffee for the three of us.

"Oh my gosh, you two. Well, when Vex comes back I'll have to thank him." Beautiful laughter.

I pick up the tray and hand it to her, but as soon as I do I realized I forgot the syrup, damn it how did I forget that.

"Wait, I forgot the syrup, I'll be right back." I run to the kitchen, leaving the bedroom door open.

"Grab the whipped cream while you're at it please!" Rose yells.