Chapter 18

Rosella's POV

"What the heck is going on! You can't just pull me away from someone that I was talking to. Actually, I was going to mention both of your rudeness to me earlier, but I think it was better to just ignore you guys. I didn't even get a message, call or even a fucking email from you guys in the past week!" I throw my arms up angrily.

Vex takes a step closer to me and wraps his hand around my throat and pushes me towards the bathroom sink.

I don't even move. I'm just surprised and really turned on right now. Is this what you were trying to get them to do?

"Well, there is a lot I can say to you too. Like why are you around this blonde guy all the time? Why are you on a date with him? Why didn't you tell us that you were going on a business trip? The list can go on, sweetheart." Even though Vex says this calmly I somehow feel a chill going through my body.

"What! I'm not even going on a date with him. Besides this has nothing to do with him." Out of nowhere Vex slams his lips onto mine.

I can't even think about what's happening because I suddenly lean into him and kiss him back, but then he pulls his lips away from me and pulls my hair so that he can have access to kiss my neck.

I gasp when I feel Marcello grabs onto my face with one hand. He turns my head towards him. "Look at me".

"Did you ever think we were trying to give you space? That maybe it hurt us to see you with another guy that wasn't me or Marcello." Why do they even think that? I was on a date with them about a week ago.

As Vex continues to kiss my neck I keep eye contact with Marcello. Vex starts kissing down to my collarbone and murmurs against my skin "Normally, I would leave Marcello to mention about your dress, but this time I will." He pulls down the straps on my dress and slowly pulls down the top part of it.

"This is a pretty nice dress to go to the bar in." He then whispers "Too nice." Marcello's other hand slides up inside my inner thigh and hikes up the dress, but not all the way to my stomach.

I gasp when Vex brings his mouth to my right bud and sucks on it. I start to close my eyes and breathe heavily, but Marcello palms my pussy, "Eyes. On. Me." I look right back at him once again.

I hear one of them unbuckle their belt and slide their pants down on the floor. Vex pulls away from my chest. "Get on your knees" I raise my eyebrows at him surprised at what he asked me. "Now," he tells me now with a firm voice.

When I hesitate for another second he grabs onto my shoulders and pushes me down on the ground.

My ass hits the floor as I'm in a kneeling position. "Isn't she just perfect on her knees, Marcello." Vex says while staring at me. I give him the same look but with innocent eyes.

Marcello smirks at me and squats down "You should see yourself in this position Rose." Chills, all I feel are chills.

Marcello pulls his erection out of his pants. "Open" He says to me. He pushes my head towards him so that my mouth wraps around him.

As I put my focus onto pleasuring Marcello. I feel a warm hand dragging up between my legs I gasp once I feel Vex's hands dip into my underwear and rubs on my clit. Marcello started held onto my cheeks, making me gag at how fast he was going. I tried to grab his thighs and push him out of my mouth but he held me there tightly.

"Shit, yes, I'm almost there tesoro, just keeping going, you're doing so good." I can't think.

Vex keeps putting this wonderful pressure on my pussy and then Marcello pulls out of my mouth aggressively, making me lean forward and catch my breath.

Vex grabs one of my hands and places it on his hard cock. I bring my hand onto him and stroke him.

Vex takes his hand out of my underwear and tells me, "Touch yourself." I quickly shove my hand into my underwear and rub myself.

I throw my head back, moaning at the feeling of touching Vex and myself. I open my eyes and see Marcello stroking himself quickly.

Right as he looks at me his eyebrows furrow and he begins to shout Italian profanities.

He came all over my chest. I feel Vex jump letting me know that he's close. Marcello grabs onto my chin and tells me the worst thing that I could hear in a situation like this. "Take your hands out of your underwear, let Vex come first".

I let out a whimper, but still, ignore Marcello's command. "Let Vex come first so that when we enter that sweet and wet pussy, you can come as hard and as many times as you want." I reluctantly take my hands away from myself and focus on giving pleasure to Vex.

I weakly say to both of them, "Please."

"Keep doing exactly that angel." Right after, Vex comes all over and then stands up.

I see Marcello handing Vex a paper towel and I suddenly notice that Marcello has his pants pulled back up. What the heck is going on?

"Thank you so much for that angel." Vex leans down and kisses the top of my head.

My mouth dropped open. "Do you want me to put my dick down your throat again since you have your mouth open." I scoff when I hear it's from Marcello.

This makes me sound so pathetic, but it isn't fair. "What about me?!"

"Hmm?" Vex turns to me with a confused look.

Are they serious right now!

"We'll see you at tomorrow's meeting, yes?" I turn my head seeing Marcello fix his tie and grab onto the door handle. "I think we should just take it as a yes, since that blonde friend of hers will be by her anyways."

Marcello walks through the door while Vex leans down and kisses the top of my head once again and walks out.

They leave me on the floor with my dress bunched up, my hair a mess, and a throbbing pussy.

Your done, your done

please vote