Chapter 32

Rosella's POV

"I can't believe you just told me you love me." I trust them and I realize that I'm in the wrong too.

It's hard to fight some battles alone, but the twins were putting everything that they could to stop it.

"I'm sorry too. I don't know why I would think the worst every time. I should've put more trust in you guys and I'm just so used to figuring out my problems by myself that it never occurred to me to ask or need help from someone else" Vex soaks up everything I say, but Marcello seems to be bored by my explanation.

"Do you love us?" Marcello says quickly. I let out a small laugh and realize that I haven't said back to them.

I nod my head to Marcello's question. Vex's eyebrows furrow "Are you really not going to say out loud?" I bite my bottom lip, all of a sudden I'm shy and scared.

I've never really said it to anyone before, like this. It's different and I wonder if there is a right way for me to say it or how I can express how much I love them.

"Please say it. I want to hear come out of that beautiful mouth of yours." Marcello's hand slides over my lips, urging me to say the words.

"Iloveyou," That sounds like how you should say it.

I bring myself towards Marcello's chest and I hide my face in the crook of his neck.

I feel the vibrations of Marcello's chest when he laughs. His tattooed hand comes up behind my back and slowly moves down, lower, and...

"Nope!" I pull back and look at his face, he gives me a bright smile then quickly kisses me.

I turn my attention toward Vex and he seems content. I am too finally, especially since this whole situation is cleared up.

I'm still wrapped up in Marcello's arms, but Vex places a kiss on my forehead, making me let out a small smile. "Everything is okay now?" He asks.

"Mhm. I'm still yours." Vex kisses me and tells me, "I love you, so much, angel," between the kiss.

"Rosella!" We turn our heads towards the door hearing Mayu's voice.

I pull out of Marcello's arms, "I should get back to work..." I turn to walk out the door but Marcello quickly shuts it right when I open it.

"We'll pick you up at five. Stay the night with us." Vex tells me.

"See you soon, Princess, I love you." Marcello and Vex walk out and hold the door for me.

We go our separate directions and I can't help but feel this warm and soft feeling in my heart. I don't want it to ever go away.

Right when I turn into the hallway of my office, Mayu pops out "I heard you guys say I love you!" I nod my head excitedly, not even trying to hide my emotions around her.

~~~~~

It's almost five and I'm turning off my computer and putting away my paperwork in the drawers. I get a knock on my door but before I can respond Vex walks through the door with his eyebrows raised looking at me.

"Your late, angel." Without him looking I roll my eyes and clean up my tablespace.

"It just turned five Vex, you didn't have to come here to get me, I would've been down by myself." I laugh, but he finds no humor in what I just said.

"Yet, you aren't in the car yet. Your punctuality is never right, angel." I grab my bag and start to walk out when Vex holds the door open for me.