Chapter 31

Vex's POV

Marcello's jaw tightens and I can see him whispering in her ear "Back off, stop causing fucking trouble for Rose. Accept your loss, our whole damn reason why we wanted to speak to you is because of this shit you would d-"

I never expected her disgusting lips to land on mine. Ignoring everything that we've told her. To stop causing a scene for Rosella, but she doesn't care. It all happened so quickly, but as soon as I pull her terrible lips away from my own, I hear the smallest gasp behind me.

My brother and I both turn around and notice Mayu covering her mouth. Fucking, worst timing ever. Shit. Damn it this looks bad.

Not a word comes from my angel's mouth. She just takes a step back and the hurt I see in her eyes pains me so much more than if she were to speak.

"Rose, wait-" Marcello notices her pain.

It quickly fades away and now there is anger in those brown eyes.

"This is stupid! But it's absolutely not what it looks like Rosella." I had to use her name. I had to let her know I was serious.

We all turn our heads when we hear a small chuckle coming from Jackie, "Oh my god. You're actually with two guys? Bet they were the reason for your winning for Lemonie huh? Just had them pay enough money to let you have that front cover, right? Because there is no way you would've won."

She continues, "That cover should've been mine. Like it should've been the past two years, so how about you turn yourself in and tell Lemonie that it isn't even your design, it's a joke anyways-"

"Fuck you, Jackie! What is your damn problem?" Mayu stands up for Rosella.

She rolls her eyes and mutters "Whatever she's a fucking slut anyways." We all stiffen at what she says, I can see the tears brimming around her eyes, and she is about to yell back but Marcello fires something before she can speak.

"Jackie-" his fist tightens and he clenches his jaw "You're full of shit, everything you said is a damn lie and you know it. Don't think you can get away with what you just muttered either. What is your point in coming here? To make an absolute fool of yourself? To show your a damn sore loser that can't accept success from a beautiful woman, like Rose! Her own success." Jackie snickers and rolls her eyes.

"That's it. Where is the damn security!" Mayu yells. Finally, two security men come out of the elevator and try to usher Jackie out of the building.

"Wait," I hear my angel finally say.

~~~~~

Rosella's POV

I walk past both of the twins and suck up my tears. I will not let her see me cry. "I won Jackie, so go make a damn scene somewhere else. Stop coming to my building every year and doing the same shit you always do. Get over yourself and watch your back you bitch." I turn to Mayu and she nods her head and she immediately understands what I want.

As she passes by me to go with the security to take Jackie out I grab onto her arm and whisper, "Make sure those two security guys are fired after they throw Jackie out." She gives me a firm nod and a soft smile and nudges her head towards the twins. I let out an annoyed sigh.

I don't know what I'm going to fucking do with them.

"Angel?" Vex's arm touches my hand. He grabs onto me.

"Let go, just leave already" When he doesn't loosen his hold on me, I pull my arm back.

The palm of my hand is stinging and Vex's head slowly turns back to look at me. He's in absolute shock at what I just did. I guess I've slapped both of the twin's faces now.

I pull back my hand and gasp when I see the redness on his face "I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"A little late for an apology, Rosella" Vex looks at me for a second longer and he's angry, so angry.

I try to escape by speed walking past Marcello who has his mouth open at what he just saw happen.

I can never escape from these two because I'm suddenly scooped up and thrown over Vex's shoulder.

The three of us enter one of the meeting rooms "Vex! Fucking put me down!" I pound my fist multiple times on his back.

He doesn't say anything, I'm quickly put on the ground but before I can gain my balance Vex pushes me over his lap slapping my ass quickly with no rhythm.

"Fucking-" I push off him and stumble to the ground. I quickly stand back up and breathe quickly.

Vex sits in one of the meeting chairs showing that he is furious and that Marcello is just looking at me with curiosity.

I've lost it with the silence. I want answers and then I'll fucking leave. "Why? Why were you with her? What is up with the damn, the call with Mellissa? I yell.

"Fucking tell me," I demand, on the verge of crying again.

"Please don't be mad at us, princess." Marcello moves towards me.

"What? What do you think I'm feeling right now? Just tell me!" I yell.

"We asked Mellissa if we could get Jackie's contact information. Then we met up with her at a cafe and told her to not cause a problem with you this year. She heard about our relationship but wasn't sure if it was true, she was trying to get with us. It was obvious she was using us to get back at you somehow. We didn't let anything happen.-" Vex then continues.

"We were willing to bribe her, obviously in the end she didn't listen and came back and caused a scene at your company." Marcello is about to keep telling the story. I look at both of them.

I stopped them, "But that isn't your problem you guys. I can deal with it myself, hell I would live with it if I had to. Why would you even do that?"

"We know that you and Jackie aren't the closes of friends, so we thought it would be best if we kept in quiet. We now see how that fired back at us."

"And what about the kiss? I saw you kissing at her neck too, Marcello." I say still unsure of what to believe.

"She forced herself on me. I'm assuming she saw you and jumped for it. As for Marcello-"

Marcello completes his sentence, "I whispered in her ear. Telling her to leave trying not to cause a scene, you can check your cameras too, I wouldn't that to you Rose, never."

"Why would you bother to go through all that trouble? For the three of us, I'm just not sure how we can make this better I-" I still can't understand what would make them want to do this.

Vex stands up and lets out a breath "Rosella, you really can't see it. Can't you tell already?" The twins walk closer to me and I find it hard to breathe, I quickly close my eyes.

I feel warm hands slide up against my cheek and Marcello's thumb is moving left and right. The next words that come out of his mouth make me open my eyes "We love you. I would give all my money to that woman to show it to you. When someone is hurting you, I couldn't stand there and do nothing, when there is obviously something that I can do." I let out a small gasp.

"Were sorry that we hurt you, we didn't mean for it to, but I do not regret trying to stop someone that is trying to bring you down and hurting you everywhere you go. I won't let that happen, I know the potential you have and I love you because you're all ours. My heart was broken, you were gone and then everything started to go downhill, but we wanted to fix it because we love you." My lips pressed together unsure of how to respond.

I finally find my voice, "I can't-"

What's your favorite Barbie movie and I swear if you say you have none you're a fucking liar! I really like Barbie and the Magic Pegasus (Especially because of the bickering between Aiden and Onika) my next one would be Barbie and the Twelve dancing princesses (I just love the outfits and Derick too)

Please VOTE!

- I like Barbie The Island Princess, editor