Chapter 9

Rosella's POV

God, I fucking want them. Marcello picks me up and then places himself in the chair that I was sitting in. He roughly grabs my waist and pushes me down to where I am lying over his lap. Vex then kneels in front of me so that we are face to face.

Marcello begins to pull up my skirt, which now is revealing my black tights. I start to squirm right when I feel a sting on my ass.

He just fucking spanked me!

I turn around and look at him with shock all over my face. "Why are you looking so surprised tesoro? This is the punishment that bad girls get when they're being a brat" Marcello smirks down at me.

I then feel another slap. At the same time, Vex grabs my jaw and turns my face to him so that we are back to being face to face. I suddenly gasp when I hear a rip from my tights. Marcello quickly pulls my pink lace panties down and immediately spanks me again, I feel the burning sensation even more.

"Mmm, my fucking god!" I say quietly so that no one outside of my office gets suspicious.

"How many days haven't we seen you, angel?" Vex asks, still holding onto my jaw.

I start to feel Marcello drag his hand over my cheeks and try to ease the pain. "Fourteen" I reply to Vex quietly.

Vex nods his head "That's right angel. Now listen to me, you're going to count to fourteen every time Marcello slaps that beautiful ass of yours," He chuckles. "And if at any time you pause or miscount. He gets to start over, you understand?"

I bite my lip and nod my head at Vex,  I suddenly feel a hard impact on my ass cheek "Words Rosella" Marcello says above me. I can't believe that I'm actually agreeing to this.

I start to breathe heavily "Yes, yes I understand," I tell them both.

Vex begins to caress my cheek "Good and angel, let me know if it ever gets too much, or else I won't stop,"

Marcello then starts to spank me. "Count," He tells me sternly.

"One," I say quietly and close my eyes.

"Come on tesoro let me hear you," Marcello says.

Spank.

"Two," I say a bit louder. I can't believe that I'm just letting this happen, but god I love this feeling so much. Vex's hand began to comb through my hair. He moved the strands out of my face and lifted my chin.

"There we go angel. Now open those eyes, so you can see me". I listen to Vex and slowly open my eyes to look at his, but then I jump a bit when Marcello's hand connects to my ass cheek.

"Three!"

"Does this seem like a mistake to you tesoro?" Spank.

"Four. No. It's not. It's not a mistake." I breathlessly tell him.

Spank.

"Five! Oh fuck I-". Girl, you still got a lot more.

I look up and see Vex smirking right at me. I start to move my ass closer to Marcello's stomach hoping that I can avoid the pain, but he grabs my waist and moves my ass back.

Spank.

"Mmm six!" I yell and quickly cover my mouth.

"Look at you. You're taking it so well like a good girl." Vex tells me. I give him a soft smile, but soon my eyes get wider when I feel the next slap.

I moan loudly now getting used to the feeling. "Seven!"

Marcello then asks me "How many was that tesoro?" He says while rubbing my ass up and down.