Chapter 36

Marcello's POV

I take a seat on the chair and lean back relaxing while I watch our girl get fucked by my brother.

This is filling up every fantasy I've ever wanted. Fuck. My cock is pressing against the zipper of my pants, but damn Rose looks perfect and the loud moans she lets out, is just a cherry on top.

I want to fuck her so hard right now, but I don't mind the show either. Rose's eyes meets mine and her mouth is slightly open.

I get up from my seat, and she's so desperate thinking that I would kiss her. I scoff and walk over to the whiskey on the desk and grab a cup for myself.

"Oh fuck. Vex. Vex. Vex. I'm- I'm cl-" her moans fill the room and it's absolute music to my ears.

I sit back in the chair and sip on whiskey as I stare into those chocolate eyes that I love.

Oh she wants to come, but I assume Vex is punishing her because he suddenly pulls away from her causing Rose to groan out in pain.

Her chest is heaving and her knuckles are white as she holds onto the top of the chair.

"Now be a good girl and take it" I say as I continue to look at her.

"I don't know Marcello she has been a brat and I think I'll keep punishing her" Vex tells me. I smile, I wouldn't except anything less from my, tesoro.

I pull over closer and kiss each side of her temple. I lean back and watch the scene unfold in front of me.

After a while I can tell she is close again. I honestly thought Vex would tease her again "I can't do it anymore, please let me come. Go faster...wait!" She yells out.

She puts one of her hands at Vex's side trying to make him slow down "Rosella! Move your fucking hand" Vex tells her. He places her hand back onto the top of the chair.

"Fuck. Vex, I- something- I don't know" Vex thrusts move faster and finally he lets her have it.

And god my girl didn't just come, but she's dripping all over the seat. She's squirting every single time Vex pulls back a bit and it's the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Rosella's POV

"Shit. Baby, stop" he doesn't. Vex drags his tip along my slit, making me squirt more. That has never happened before.

Marcello gets up from his chair and brings his fingers over my pussy, rubbing at it and I continue to squirt more while I let out the loudest moan.

"Your doing so good, angel, being a dirty girl gets you this reward" Marcello whispers and even though it felt amazing, I'm totally tired out.

As Vex is holding onto me, Marcello brings his hand up in front of my face that is filled with all my wet juices, dripping down his hand.

"You've made a mess. Clean it." He brings his thumb towards my mouth and presses down softly on my bottom lip, causing my mouth to open slightly.

I suck his thumb and then Vex bring his pointer finger into my mouth and my tongue swirls around it. "Yep, that's enough. Now go lay on the bed" He says in a demanding voice.

As I walk over the the edge of the bed, I can feel myself dripping and I know for a fact that the twins are staring at my legs, watching the trial of wetness drip out of my pussy.

I lie down on the mattress and Marcello walks over so that he is standing between my legs.

He brings himself closer to me and I can feel all of him inside me. He begins to move slowly, but not a moment later he goes faster and I can feel myself reaching the top soon.