Chapter 4

Rosella's POV

Marcello moves his hand and starts caressing my cheek with his thumb. I suddenly lean into his touch and hum at the feeling of his hand against my face.

I turn my head and I'm suddenly face to face with Vex.

"You know I didn't really like your attitude from earlier. Does someone need to be taught a lesson?" Vex asks. He then tilts his head and slowly starts trailing soft kisses along my jawline down to my neck.

I release a deep breath, I slowly close my eyes and move my head giving him more access to my neck.

"I almost forgot, almost, I think you need to learn how to not roll those pretty eyes at me. Unless you want us to give you a reason to roll your eyes back." I open my eyes and gasp at what Marcello said. Why am I just standing here?

"So, tesoro, do you think you need to be taught a lesson?" Marcello says deeply.

Push him away! What are you doing?

Marcello's other hand touches my inner thigh and I squeeze my legs together, he moves his hand and forcefully opens my legs again, he starts to drag his hand up down on my thigh. "He asked you a question angel," Vex tells me quietly.

"Mmmm" Is all that comes out of my mouth. Angel. I like that.

"What was that?" Marcello chuckles at me. His hand suddenly cups my sex and I let out a loud gasp, but before I can respond to his question I hear a loud knock on the door.

"Are you guys done? I've been looking through this building for 15 minutes trying to find you assholes. You know you guys can go back to your place and do the same thing you're doing right now. HURRY UP! I have an important question to ask you guys." All three of us then hear rapid knocking on the door. I'm the first one to quickly jump away from them.

I immediately fix my skirt and ruffled hair. Vex starts to unlock the door and the guy that was banging on the door walked through.

I start to look down and avoid eye contact with them. I would walk out of the room right now if Vex's muscular body wasn't in front of the door.

"What the fuck do you need now, Carter?" Marcello asks him in an annoyed tone.

Vex moves away from the door and starts to yell at the guy named Carter, but I could tell that Carter was looking at me like he was trying to think of where he saw me before.

He tilts his head and his eyes widen "Oh so your Layla. How many times have you guys done her this week? I swear you guys fuck more than I do." Carter laughs.

I stiffen at what Carter just said and I see Marcello and Vex turn to look at me. I quickly turn my head to the door and beat them both, escaping out of the room.

Too bad, I didn't get far because Vex grabs my hips and turns me around to look at him "Hey, hey, hey, listen it's not like that. What Carter said, is completely wrong. Just let us explain. We'll walk you back to your building." Vex tells me quickly.

I push his hands off me and slowly take a couple of steps back "I don't need your fucking help to walk me back to my building, okay? I can manage myself. I walked myself here so I'm pretty sure I can walk back too." I look at both of them and turn on my heel and start walking away from them.

"Get your ass back over here Rosella!" I hear Marcello yell.

"Fuck no, how about you go call Layla and let her know that I'm gone so you guys can go and have your little fun with her!" I fire back at him.