Chapter 33

Rosella's POV

I let out a moan when Vex pulls down the cups of my bra and sucks on my breast. I slide my hands through his brown hair.

Reaching down, I unzip his pants, brushing my fingers over his bulge.

I want this. I need his fingers inside me, his mouth kissing me all over.

I move his cock out of his pants and start dragging my nails up and down across his length. Teasing him.

"Fuck" I hear him curse under his breath.
My face pulls into a small smirk when I notice him laying his head back against the chair. Yes.

His jaw clenches when I bring my lips towards his neck, giving him small kisses. Perfectly under my control.

I begin to grind my hips on top of him and I immediately feel Vex stiffen.

"You think you're the one in charge, huh?" My eyebrows furrow.

I let out a loud moan when his hand yanks back my hair back "You just can't wait for me to drive my cock all the way into that wet cunt of yours, so fucking desperate that you are already grinding yourself against my cock"

I let out another moan "Yes" I notice Vex's sly smirk.

"Good girl. Don't ever think you're in control around us." Vex grits out. Except for that one time, I think about.

"Save some love for me tesoro. We'll be at the house in 3 minutes anyways" I feel Vex loosen his grip on my hair, I lean over, giving Marcello a small kiss and then pulling back while biting his bottom lip lightly.

Marcello chuckles "You really are being a tease, huh?" I decided to give him a smile.

"No response?" Shit. I notice Marcello glance at Vex.

Vex gives him a nod like they just comminuted with their minds.

Vex's fingertips slide onto my chin and he makes me look at him.

That devilish look in his eyes, I just know he has something planned.

"Come in two minutes. If you don't come before we get to the house then your not going to be coming for the rest of the night" Vex says firmly.

I gulp. I've never come within two minutes. "Ready?" He asks.

Before I can respond he pulls my bottoms down, along with my plum laced thong.

He grabs onto my hips and lifts me up, placing me on top of his throbbing cock.

I let out a loud gasp, wrapping my arms around his neck tightly and laying my head on his shoulder while shutting my eyes.

Fuck, it's so deep. I try to move my hips, but Vex has a firm grip on them.

"I'm in control." I groan. Fuck, I'm dying here...

"YES!" I yell when Vex slams into me. He starts with slow and hard strokes, making me cry out loudly.

"One minute, better come quick." I hear Marcello say.

Vex's strokes start to go faster and I begin to have a hard time catching my breath.

I'm so close, I can feel it. Harder. "Dammit, Vex please, harder, please!"

Vex slams into me fast and harder than before and I'm a moaning mess on top of him.

"30 seconds" Shut up. Marcello.

Vex's hands drag up towards my chest, causing me to shiver and moan.

"Right there! Yes," I'm yelling.