Chapter 19

Rosella's POV

After yesterday's situation, I'm really dreading going to today's meeting. I don't even want to look at the twins. If they won't give me what I want then, sure it's no problem at all. I can finish it myself, which is exactly what I did last night.

*ding*

Aaron: Hey got us some coffee for the morning. See you soon.

Me: Yes! Thanks again for the free coffee.

Ugh, now I really need to get out of bed. I run to the restroom and brush my teeth and wash my face. Today I decided to go with a cream skirt and blazer with a white top, along with a pair of tan heels.

I start to walk out with my things and head to a taxi.

As soon as I get into the meeting room I can already see Vex and Marcello looking at me through the glass. I walk right past them and start heading to my seat but suddenly get stopped by Aaron with the coffee in his hands.

"Here is your coffee- hang on a second my phone keeps going off." I sip from the coffee and look around at everyone else talking.

"WHAT! It's even worse than the other times. Okay, okay I'll head over there now." I jump right when Aaron ends his call. I give a concerned look when Aaron hangs up.

"This is absolutely the worst thing that could happen of all times. My boyfriend just got put in the hospital again. This guy is supposed to be a professional boxer and yet he is always close to death, even closer now." My eyes widen at not only Aaron's boyfriend being a professional boxer, but also because the guy has a BOYFRIEND!

Well, I can't wait to tell the twins about this.

"Oh my gosh! How are you not panicking" I ask.

"I think my guy has nine lives. Right now he's possibly had four. This happens too many times to the point where I'm not as freaked out anymore. I mean don't get me wrong, I am worried, but I know he just needs me there. He wouldn't call for me if it weren't this serious and I know that." I nod my head and give Aaron a tight hug.

As I hold onto him I whisper, "I hope he's okay and that you'll get a plan so that you can see him as soon as possible. Thank you for being my friend on this trip. Even though it was cut short." I pull away and see Aaron smile back at me.

He begins to grab his computer and coffee. "Oh, and thank you for the free coffee."

"Yeah and don't be a stranger. Seriously text me when you get the chance. Now I need to go speak to Mellissa about my unexpected leave." He tells me.

~~~~~

After Aaron left the meeting and socializing began. Nothing new from the past days, so everything went by pretty quickly and before I knew it I was gathering my things to head back to my hotel. I grab my phone and check the notifications as I grab the door and start walking out until I'm met with lettuce and ranch all over me.

I stand there in shock. Then I hear the most annoying sound "Excuse you! My salad you bitch, this was my first meal of the day are you trying to make me starve!" The first meal of the day, honey you already are starving yourself if you are just now eating for the first time today.

The girl looks over my shoulder and imminently starts to puff her hair. I hear her gasp quietly, "Vex." As she begins to walk away she has the nerve to tell me, "Ugh, that's gross. Clean that up." While pointing at my full ranch top and lettuce pieces on the ground.

She even throws down the plastic container and walks off. Oh, if I wasn't so shocked I would give her a piece of my mind and also because Mellisa is here talking to the twins. Don't need Mellisa to think of me as unprofessional, but you know I'm really close to being that.