Chapter 22

Rosella's POV:

"Fuck. You are wearing too many clothes."

"Marcello! Really? You guys need to stop tearing apart my clothes! Ah. Mmm, Oh my god I love that."

Well, the plan of the movie fell out the window. Not like I didn't expect it to though.

This gives me the perfect chance to tease them. My turn to get them back, after leaving me in the bathroom and teasing me.

It's time for the Russo twins to get the same treatment.

Marcello threw on the bed. My back lying against the soft comforters. "I think it's time for my dessert now, angel. Don't you agree?"

Vex kneels down in front of me and brings his mouth between my thighs. He drags his mouth through my inner thigh, which makes me lock out my legs. "Just relax, angel."

God, why do they keep teasing me just take me already. I wonder if Vex can hear my thoughts because he immediately puts his mouth on my sex. I let out a gasp when I feel Marcello pull down my black bar and latches his mouth around my left boob.

"I can have this dessert all the time. It's officially my favorite." I hear Vex murmur. The vibrations of his voice makes me want to come on the spot.

I feel Marcello's mouth off me. He brings himself onto the floor kneeling right next to Vex.

As Vex continues to devour me, Marcello grabs onto my right leg and spreads my legs wider. I can feel Vex's tongue going inside of me and licking up all my juices.

I push myself up on my elbows so I can look at them. I make eye contact with Marcello and he gives me a devilish smirk. It soon disappears when he brings his head down and eats me out. While Vex eats me out too.

My upper body plops back down on the bed, arching my back at the feeling of, TWO mouths on my most sensitive area.

I gulp. "Fuck" I moan. "Oh shit. Please don't fucking stop!" I yell.

"Tell me you love this," Marcello tells me, but I can't even form any words.

When I couldn't talk back, he continues, "Tell us that you want this and will give you what you want."

Still not being able to talk, I managed to let out the smallest whimper. "Fucking tell us. Now." Vex says deeply. He shoves two of his fingers inside me urging me to answer them.

He quickly shoves them in and out causing my body to thrash. Marcello grabs onto my hips, trying to stop my movements. Vex's two fingers, his mouth, including Marcello's are too much.

A hard smack on the side of my ass makes me quickly yell out.

"Agh! I love it! I love it so much! Please let me have it... I want it so badly. I'll do anything. Please just, please!" I say out of breath.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear, angel. You are completely at our mercy. Begging for this." Vex says.

"Our beautiful princess, listening to us. Being a really good girl by taking both our mouths on you." Marcello praises me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moan out.

I feel Marcello's lips curve up. "Does our good girl want to come?"

I quickly nod my head at him and let out a whine.

Marcello gives me another light smack on the side of my ass. "Use your fucking words."

"Yes I want to come, please let me." Marcello and Vex tounges move quicker making it hard for me to hold it back.