Chapter 24

Rosella's POV:

As soon as I changed into my maroon nightdress, I rush down the stairs hearing a knock on the door. Right as I stand in front of it, I catch my breath and open it.

Goodness, just looking at them makes me wet. Marcello gives me a concerned look, I throw back a soft smile. Vex's arm reaches out and cups my right cheek. I immediately lean into his touch and my eyes fluttered close.

"We are so sorry angel. Please, please, believe us." Vex pleads. I know he's sincere, I think he would actually cry if I kicked them both out.

"Just let us take care of you tonight. Movies, cuddles, anything that you want, we'll be here my princess" My heart just flipped. Knowing that they feel bad I can't help but take advantage of what Marcello said 'anything that you want'.

"I know that you guys apologized a million times already but it doesn't change that I'm still upset at the both of you guys," I whisper at them.

Vex lets out a soft sigh closing his eyes for a second "That's why we're here, angel and we will never do that to you again. I hate myself knowing that your upset at us, but I'm never having that happen again, I promise." Vex pulls me into the tightest hug and kisses the top of my head "I promise" he whispers once again.

I hear a loud puff from my right and I slowly let go of Vex suddenly feeling cold without his touch, but I'm warm once again when I feel Marcello's body close to mine, hugging me as well.

I let out a low laugh. He's always wanting the same attention and I don't mind giving it.

"Movie," I say while squished against Marcello's right pec. He lifts my chin up making me look into his eyes. He kisses my lips lightly and repeats what I said with the sweetest smile on his face.

~~~~~

Why am I bouncing? My eyes flutter open and I notice that I'm being carried bridal style in Vex, Marcello follows next to us holding a glass of water in his hand.

I'm softly placed on my cushy bedding. My eyebrows come together when I don't feel Vex's hands on me, so I wrap my arms around him tighter, refusing to let him go.

"Come on, angel, you need your sleep."  Vex laughs quietly. Still keeping my eyes closed I give him a soft smile, resting my head in the crook of his neck.

"Mmm no. Can both of you please stay, just a bit longer?" I whisper.

"Well, that was the plan. We couldn't let you cuddle with the pillows, right?" I smile at Marcello's joke.

I roll over to the middle of my bed and I suddenly feel warmth when Vex scoots closer to me. I Hear the cup of water being placed on my nightstand and then Marcello coming over to the left side of the bed.

Marcello pulls my small self into his arms. I love the cologne he wears. Woods? Sage? I drift off to sleep surrounded by the smell.

I feel light fingers graze my cheek, moving a strain of my hair behind my ear. Vex slides his hand back down to my cheek caressing it with his thumb.

Yes, I want it. Please let me have it.

Vexxxx, stop teasing me.

My knuckles turn white from grabbing onto the bedsheet. I begin to thrash left and right feeling Vex's warm mouth on my pussy.

Yes

Marcello starts to pepper kisses all over my body. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him up to meet my lips.

I start breathing heavily, getting closer, and closer...

My eyes shoot open my curtains are pulled back allowing sunlight into the room

My back arches against the bed. My mouth was wide open, trying to breathe quicker.

I move the bed sheet off the bottom half of my body and see Vex staring right back at me giving me a devilish smirk.

He lightly bites me, causing me to throw my head back again and moan louder than ever "Is someone having a wet dream?" Vex questions.

"Ah, baby. Please I'm so close." I tell Vex.

He licks faster, devouring me. Vex slides his hand up my body and wraps his hand around my neck. Squeezing.

Just as I'm about to have my release, Marcello walks out of the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around his waist, damp hair, water droplets dripping down his torso.

Marcello stares at me dead in the eye and gives a quick glance at Vex giving him a small glare, he quickly turns his attention back to me. Unexpectedly, Vex pushes two fingers inside me making me gasp loudly. So close.

Marcello presses his hand down onto the bed whispering into my ear "Is our little slut about to come without permission, hmm?" Yes. Yes, I was.

I'm almost there. When I don't respond Vex slaps my pussy. Making me jerk forward. "Okay, no orgasms for our princess then." I immediately groan when Vex's mouth is no longer on me.

I drop my hands down and rub my clit. Almost...UGH!

Marcello grabs both of my hands and lifts them above my head. "No. You don't get to touch yourself. You either ask or get nothing". Fine, I'm dying at this point.

I look directly into Marcello's eyes gritting my teeth "Let me come." I demand. He gives a disappointing look and nods his head at Vex.

Vex quickly shoves his fingers back in and quickly fingers me. He takes his fingers out and rubs his hand all over my clit, causing my legs to shake. "Come" I hear Vex tell me. I do exactly that.

After coming down from my high, Vex harshly slaps my pussy multiple times.

Marcello pulls my hair back "Chill with the damn attitude Rose." I lie on the bed, catching my breath.

So I wrote this one on 1/1/22. Happy New Year! Please vote my beautiful people!