Chapter 3

Rosella's POV

"Ladies first" Vex winks at me and lets me go through the elevator doors. Why is this elevator so damn small?

It was quiet for a bit until I spoke up "You know I didn't need your help with the secretary and you didn't have to escort me to your father's office I'm sure I would've been able to manage myself." I turn my head to him when I don't hear a response.

I catch him looking me up and down while breathing heavily. Why haven't the elevator doors opened yet?

"I know that you would've been able to manage, but I'd rather walk you there." He sighs and gives me a sly smirk.

The elevator dings indicating that we are on the eleventh floor.

Vex steps out right after me and leads the way to his father's office. He knocks on the door and walks right through.

"Dad look at who I found"

"Vex I don't have time for your jokes," Mr. Russo says seriously.

"Well dad if you just look up real quick you will see."

Mr. Russo glances up and now his eyes stare right into mine.

He gets up from his chair and walks over and pulls me into a warm hug. "Ah, Miss. Montinaro it is always a pleasure to see your face. How have you been? You're not overworking yourself are you? What brings you here? "

I release my arms around him and smile brightly "You know, you can call me Rosella, Mr. Russo and I've been feeling wonderful and no I haven't been overworking." Oh, don't lie honey you get home around 1 am every other day.

"As for what brings me here is actually that." I glance toward the box that Vex is holding.

Mr. Russo raises his eyebrows "Oh yes that's right, the new shoes for my wife. She will love the gift I got for her. It is all she has been talking about right now."

I then hear a knock on the door and I see Marcello barge through while looking down at some papers.

He is wearing black slacks with a navy blue button-up, his sleeves are rolled up to his forearms, and his shirt is unbuttoned a bit. Mmmm. Be quiet!

He begins to read the papers in his hands out loud in frustration "Please sign this contract if you agree to the terms. We understand that this may take some time, but if you cannot pay us $500,000 at the end of the third month. Then we regret to inform you that your company won't be in the best situation. Do you hear this bullshit dad! They are trying to fuck with us! Do they really think they ca-" He looks up and his eyes go wide when he realizes that his dad isn't the only one that heard his little rant.

"Rose. Hi, I didn't know you were going to be here today." Marcello says as he looks me up and down. Just like your brother.

Meanwhile, Mr. Russo gives his son a dead stare. "Sorry, dad. I didn't know you had a guest in your office"

"And what am I," Vex asks

"You're an asshole Vex not a guest." Marcello tells him. I bite my lip so that I can contain my laughter.

Marcello then turns his attention back to me and asks, "What brings you to our company Rose?"

I roll my eyes at him using my nickname. Huh, I know you secretly like it though. Could you just shut up! "It's Rosella, Marcello. I just came by to drop off that shoebox for your dad."

Marcello tightens his jaw and raises his eyebrows at me, but turns his attention back to his dad. "Shoes dad?" Marcello questions him.

"They are for your mother." Mr. Russo simply states. He then grabs the box out of Vex's hands and opens it. It shows two beautifully clean and perfect heels for his wife.

I then step over to his side as he continues to stare at the shoes. "These two are the special and limited edition shoes at the moment. It has been going out of stock rather quickly so I'm glad I was able to save these two pairs."

Vex walks over with his hands in his pockets and glances at them. "Yep, mom will love them alright."

"Well, Mr. Russo I better get back to work. Oh I can also give her another pair that are about to come in as well."

"Oh, you are most certainly right about that, and thank you dear I'm sure she would love the gift. If only there were more sweet women like you I would push my sons to marry them already, and please just call me Dante."

At the corner of my eye, I see Marcello and Vex grin at each other. I just laughed off his words, "Alright well, I'll be here next week during the evening to give you the shoes." and as I was about to walk out Dante's words stop me.

"Vex could you please go with Rosella and walk her out. Marcello can continue to tell me about why he had a little rant just now."

"Actually dad I have to run back to my office for a bit, I need to gather some of the other papers and I'll be back." Marcello says while waving the papers he has in his hands.

"Alright but make it quick." Dante goes back around his desk and continues his work.

The twins both give me a smirk and Marcello opens the door so that Vex and I can walk through. The next thing I know we're in the elevator and we start to go down.

The doors finally open and the twins let me get out first. I start to turn left but then notice that the twins were turning right.

Marcello turns around and chuckles "Rose you're going the wrong way, it's this way."

I could've sworn that you're supposed to turn left, but I quickly went behind them and followed where they were going.

This isn't where the exit is... Marcello suddenly grabs my hand and drags me into an office. I see Vex enter and I hear the door lock.

Marcello pushes me against the wall and I let out the tiniest moan, it didn't go unnoticed with these two.

Marcello's fingers tuck a strand of hair behind my ear. I flinch when I feel Vex brushing against my side.

I turn to look at him and notice that he is once again looking at me up and down, I blush and quickly turn my head.
Marcello grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"Eyes on me tesoro" I gulp.

Your welcome for the cliffhanger. Please vote my friends!