Chapter 12

Rosella's POV

I still don't get an answer to where we're going, but the Lamborghini comes to a stop and Marcello opens the door for me and puts his hand out for me to grab.

I step out and I notice that he is staring at me. I then feel Vex's hand on my arm.

The place looks so romantic with the dim lighting and the soft cream and grey colored chairs and tables. Lastly, there are these beautiful white flowers in the room, everything looks perfect.

"Marcello? Vex? Oh my goodness it has been so long!" The three of us turn round after hearing a feminine voice

The woman comes closer and hugs them, suddenly both Marcello and Vex's grasp on me loosens. I now feel cold without their touch.

I stare at the woman and I can tell that she looks young. Like under the age of 25 young. She has beautiful blonde curls and light brown eyes. Perfect body and pretty face.

The woman finally pulls away from them and places one hand on Vex's arm and the other on Marcello's. She better get her hands off them. "You guys, I miss you two so much! I hope you still enjoy the food here." She gives them each a kiss on the cheek.

Why is she touching them can't she tell that we are going out TOGETHER right now? How many times have they been here anyways?

"Well of course we do. After all, we are coming here again." Vex says with a smile.

I roll my eyes and silently scoff.

Marcello turns back to me and pushes me a bit forward "This is Rosella and Rosella, this is Vanessa, she's the owner of this place." She even has a beautiful name.

"Here let me lead you guys to your table," Vanessa says. She looks down on a piece of paper and her eyes widen "Oh...um right this way."

We follow her but she guides us somewhere away from all the people and takes us upstairs.

"Right through those doors will be your table. I'll be calling a waitress soon for your table." She fluttered her lashes at Vex and Marcello.

Oh, this woman is going to get it soon!!

Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear Vex ask me "Are you alright?" he asks sweetly.

"Mhm" is all I say and walk in front of them quietly.

Marcello steps in front of me and it makes me stop. He places a piece of my hair being my ear "Are you sure?" He asks with his eyebrows furrowed.

I sigh, "Yes everything is perfectly fine." I go to open the door but Marcello beats me to it and opens it for me.

Everything about Vanessa leaves me when I stumble back after seeing the beautiful setup and the magnificent view of the cities in Seattle.

There are white and red rose petals sprinkled on the ground leading to our table. The breeze on top of the building feels great and the night air is wonderful.