Chapter 25

Rosella's POV:

"What time is it?" I ask. Vex combs through my hair with his fingers as I lay on Marcello's chest.

"Past noon, tesoro" I abruptly push myself up from the bed, I'm being brought back down by a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Just stay in for today. It's already late, angel. Your phone hasn't rung, so everything is okay. Alright?" I guess Vex is right. No one has called me so nothing urgent must be happening.

"So I guess you guys aren't going in for today either, huh?" I raise my eyebrows. Marcello places his phone back on the nightstand and gives me a light kiss on the lips. His lips feel so soft.

"We called our driver to pick up so clothes for us so we're going to be with our princess and spoil her to death today. Anything you want." Vex tells me. I quickly turn towards him.

"Really? Spoil me." I question. Vex hums as he brushes his nose against my neck causing me to let out a giggle.

I stop mid-laugh and give the twins a curious look, wondering what their plan is. They both flash me a bright smile. "Come on, get up and Vex will make us breakfast," Marcello tells me.

"Hey! When did I volunteer to cook breakfast," Vex says.

"Since your the best cook here." His brother casually tells him.

"Okay. Just for our princess. Oh, but Marcello I can definitely use some help too." Vex laughs.

"I think I'll stay with Rose" I give Marcello a light push assuring for him to go with his brother while I do my morning routine.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs soon." I laugh. I walk through the bathroom doors and start to brush my teeth.

I picked up Marcello's button-up and put it on. I decided I wanted to be in something comfy since I'll be in the house all day.

As I'm walking down my stairs I'm met with the amazing smell of coffee and pancakes. I make my way down to the bottom and immediately let out a loud gasp.

Flowers. Flowers everywhere. Lilies, tulips, peonies, hundreds of different flowers.

There are several on the island table, two vases of roses by the front door and there must be hundreds of other flowers on my tile flooring.

"We told you that we would spoil our princess today." I turn my head to Marcello's voice and instantly throw my arms around him, showing him how much I love their gift.

He spins me around in his arms and pepper kisses from my neck all the way up to my lips and cheeks. I can't seem to stop myself from blushing when I pull away from him.

I love this. They didn't have to buy me flowers. Especially these many flowers, but they chose to anyway. I can't stop myself from feeling this way. Whatever it may be. The twins have been so important to me, they make me laugh and smile every time I'm around them.

I feel Vex's hands grab onto my waist and tickle me. He finally stops when I try to escape. "Well?" He questions me.

I press my lips against his and kiss him hard. I pull back and tell him, "Actions speak louder than words, but I love it, so much! It's the sweetest thing that anybody has ever done for me." I give him another kiss just because... Well why not, his lips are addicting.

~~~~~

Vex's POV

We kept to our word. We spoiled my angel completely. I just really want her to know that we are sorry. I know that any gift that we bought her will never change what we did to our Rosella, but were willing to change for her. Anything. I would give her everything.