Epilogue

3 years later

Vex's POV

Where are they at? Rosella is going to kill me if u don't find them.

I begin to mess up the bed sheets and look under the beds and behind the doors.

I check the bathroom and pull back the shower curtains, checking if they are in the tub.

I walk back into the beige room and my heads snaps over to the closet door when I hear small giggles.

"Shhh, daddy is going to find us" Oh little do they know.

I quickly swing the closet door open "Ahhh. Daddy found us!" Ambrose yells.

"What do you want today daddy? I have a apple for you" Amelia tries to distract me by giving me one of her toy foods. I gladly take it out of her small hands and laugh, while pretending to eat it.

So this is what they've been doing. Playing chef in the closet.

"Baby! Hurry up and wake twins, their food is getting cold" My angel yells.

Amelia and Ambrose both look at each other "We have to hide before mommy finds us" Ambrose tries to shut the closet door but I hold it open.

"You two both need to go downstairs. I already made breakfast. Pancakes and chocolate chi-" I didn't even have to finish my sentence before Amelia runs between my legs and Ambrose passes right through me.

They maybe only be four years old but they are quick on their feet. Especially when they hear the word 'chocolate'

I begin to walk down the stairs and I finally meet the rest of them in the kitchen.

Ambrose and Amelia both climb onto their chair and start digging into their breakfast.

I think adopting the twins was Rosella's greatest idea yet.

The little ones have definitely turned our world around, but I love them both very much.

The day we found them at the orphanage they were absolutely adorable, they were sitting on the couch, reading a book together and that's when Rosella said "Those precious ones. Boy and girl twins. They are going to be ours." And here we are with the both of them.

Even though they are the sweetest together. The both of them near each other is always trouble.

They both give me way too many heart attacks when they hide around this ginormous house, they are seriously the best at hiding go seek.

"Morning, Vex" My wife leans in and give me kiss.

"Did daddy make good food for you?" She asks the little ones.

Amelia quickly shakes her head and continues to stuff her mouth with more pancakes "Yummy! Yummy!" Ambrose takes another bite of the pancake.

"More please" Amelia pushes the empty plate to my angel. Rosella stands there in shock of how quickly she ate.

"Oh wow my little butterfly. Don't you want to save some for daddy?" Rosellas quickly gasps "He hasn't woken up yet how about you guys go surprise him."

I begin to laugh. Oh Marcello is going to die. Their little feet patter over to the master bedroom.

I slowly and quietly open the door for them and they both quickly run into the room and climb up the bed.

My angel follows behind us and covers her mouth to stop her giggles.

Ambrose and Amelia start jumping on the bed "Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, daddy" they chant.

Marcello doesn't move. Ambrose sits next to his shoulder and pokes his right cheek "Yep. Daddy's asleep" He says quietly.

Amelia started to cover her mouth and she suddenly sneezes.

Marcello sits right up "Are you alright Amelia? Are you sick? Vex did she take her medicine this morning?" He continues to ramble.

"Daddy your zilly. Mommy gave me medicine earlier." Amelia says.

"Chocolate pancakes, daddy. Let's goooo!" The kids start climbing all over Marcello when he gets up from the bed.

Ambrose hangs onto Marcello back as Amelia hangs onto his front. "Weeeeee. Don't drop me!" Ambrose yells.

We all make it downstairs again. Marcello grabs a plate of pancakes and he tries to secretly feed the kids some extra.

How are they still hungry they both ate three pancakes already.

"Marcello! Stop giving them more pancakes. They're both going to get a sugar rush and that's too much to control" Rosella tells them.

"What? They're young and little just let them enjoy it" Marcello defends.

"Okay, but your going to be the one tucking them in for their nap today. They suck up too much of my energy." She kisses him and walks over to the couch.

The twins follow after their mother. Trailing behind her like little ducklings.

My angel picks up one of her books and is about to read. Amelia quickly grabs one of her children books and places it in my wife's lap.

"Read us this one mommy!" Ambrose tells her. She sighs but quickly smiles placing her book to the side and picking up the one Amelia gave her.

The twins sit on either side of her and lean into the book so they can look at the pictures.

"She's perfect" Marcello says after putting away his dish of food.

"I already know that." The two of us walk over to the couch and pick up each kid and place them on our lap.

They let out small giggles when Rosella starts reading something funny.

I lean into her and give her a small kiss on the cheek. She lays her head down on my shoulder and continues to read for us.

"Mommy can I have another pancake?" Amelia says.

Thank you for reading the epilogue.
There will never be enough words to express how thankful I am to share this story with all of you.

As for future stories. They are undecided.
I will see what lays ahead of me and see what I will do.

Please vote lovelies ★