Chapter 28

Rosella's POV

It was a perfect idea to have two days off from work, but now I'm swamped with all the paperwork that I missed.

"Must be nice to get thousands of flowers in the apartment, huh?" Mayu questions from the doorway.

I look up and smile at her, this girl needs thousands of flowers of her own.

"So your with them now?" She asks eagerly. I don't know why I feel shy, especially around Mayu, but just speaking about it aloud... makes me think that I couldn't be any happier, the twins are my favorite... everything I've never been in a relationship like this. It's just taking me a bit to get used to, I assume.

I'm not even trying to hide my bright smile when I nod my head at her. She squeals and walks over to my desk. "They must be the sweetest to you! Everything you tell me sounds like a Wattpad story." I laugh.

"Anyways didn't come to just question you, but Mrs. Russo just ordered another pair of shoes, so you can make a personal delivery again!" Mayu hands me the box.

"Perfect excuse for me to see the twins," I say.

"Exactly! Hurry up and go, and then you can tell me the details once you come back, we really need to get serious about the Lemonie dress design, FRONT COVER, Rose, I know you want that." She picks up the box and pushes me out of my OWN office.

I get into the elevator and hear Mayu's voice, "I want to know everything." She yells, gathering attention from the other employees.

I smile and shrug my shoulders. "We'll see," and before she can say a word the elevator door closes and I'm going down to the lobby.

I shoot a message to Vex and Marcello, letting them know that I am heading over. They immediately reply back letting me know that they will be waiting for me.

I walk through the doors, instantly remembering my last meet-up here, and seeing Vex in his work attire and then what happened in the office room.

"Angel," I'm brought back to reality when Vex places his hand on my lower back. I blush even more when Marcello gives me a kiss on the right cheek. I can see some of the girl employees giving me dirty looks. I could care less. I might just let the twins know so that they would fire them on the spot.

I walk up to the elevator first and the twins' trail after me trading each other a glance that I possibly couldn't understand.

The three of us enter the elevator and afterward walk into their office. "I missed you, angel." Vex gives me a strong kiss slipping his tongue into my mouth.

"Lucky asshole here got to keep ya for a day, how was that?" I bit my lip remembering the events with Marcello.

"She loved it of course, maybe spoiled her even more after you left." Marcello gives me a kiss on the lips as well.

"Here. I have another pair of shoes for your mom." I smile and hand Vex the box. He opens it and his eyes are bright.

"Perfect for mom and a perfect excuse for us to see our Rose." My eyebrows furrow together when I realize that they-

"Bought them because we wanted to see you, my princess." I let out a small laugh.

"You guys could've walked across the street and seen me instead of buying the shoes," I say

"Nope. Besides, it's a win-win situation. Mom gets lovely shoes and we get to see you." I roll my eyes and sigh.

"I wish I could stay, really, but I need to get back. I need to start talking to Mayu about the dress design for Lemonie." Marcello's jaw tightens and Vex actually looks hurt that I'm telling them I can't stay.