Chapter 20

Marcello's POV:

How... how is she so beautiful by doing just that? Just by her putting my little brother to sleep. She would be an amazing moth- No. No. No. I'm not thinking that far.

"Just told him a bedtime story and he went right to sleep. I bet my stories are much better than you guys anyway." Rose whispers.

"Definitely not," Vex tells her.

"Mhm, I guess we'll have to ask Giovanni personally tomorrow morning then. Hmm"

"Why not. Let's get to the room. Today was an eventful day and I'm sure we can all use some rest till our last day tomorrow." We walk across the hall to our bedroom and I begin to take off my shirt.

Vex does the same. Which makes Rose look at us with wide eyes. Nothing new Tesoro, but stare all you want. As long I get to do the same back.

"What are you doing." I hear her say when I pull the duvet. Dirty little girl.

"Getting ready for bed. What are you thinking?" Her mouth opens then closes. Vex and I get under the covers, but of course, we're missing our girl.

Saved a spot, right in the center for her.

"You know this is possibly every girl's dream. Having a guy or in my case two laying in bed shirtless and saving a spot just for me." She says while standing at the end of the bed.

I'm definitely not getting impatient. Definitely not.

"Well many dreams can come true, so hurry up and get over here." She giggles and climbs under the covers.

Rose wiggles a bit to get comfortable while we scoot in closer to her. Although Vex did beat me to spooning her. That's okay. I guess. I get to sleep looking at her.

Vex gives Rose a light kiss. "Goodnight Angel." He continues to hold her until he falls asleep.

I can't stop looking at her. Every time I look at her, I always see this strong-minded woman with beauty and love. There is no one that could be better than the woman lying right next to me. I want to be around all the time. She has this pull that attracts us directly to her. I don't know how she does it.

"Are you going to keep looking at me?" I blink a couple of times when I hear her whisper.

When I don't speak she continues. "Can't sleep?"

"Something like that," I tell her. She already knows that I'm staring. She doesn't need to know that I'm thinking about her while staring at her too.

"Well... I didn't know you had a little brother. I mean I did because Vex and I found each other at the coffee shop, but you know. I just never knew. Kinda thought you guys were it." She laughs lightly.

"Yeah. He is definitely the wild one. We have a younger sister too, Gabriella. She's fifteen and acts just like our mother. Always telling us to be careful of this and that." I'm actually opening up to her. huh.

"Yeah I mean that's my sister too. Always supporting and looking out for me. I would've never been able to have this company without her support. She's been a really big impact in my life." Rosella tells me.

"You worked hard and it's paying off. You've always had the plan and the determination. Just needed to be pushed by someone that you knew was important to you."

She gives me a small smile. "Exactly." I hear my precious girl let out a yawn and I know that she will be tired for tomorrow.

My hand makes contact with her cheek my thumb runs back and forth over it. She leans into my touch and closes her eyes. It makes me relax noticing how she is relaxed. It makes me feel content with her being by our sides.

~~~~~

I hear a knock on the bedroom door and I grumble wondering who could be outside the door.

I hear tiny thumps on the wooden floor and pop my head up when I notice Giovanni walking to the bed. My brother tries to stick one of his little legs up so he can get on the bed but fails.

I let out a small huff and pick him up along with his stuffed dinosaur. I plop him between Rose and me. "Look it's pretty lady," Giovanni says quietly while softly poking her shoulder.

Rosella shifts in her sleep from the poking. "Giovanni. Stop that, don't wake her up, just sleep for a few minutes." I grumble while keeping my eyes closed and holding my brother.

"You guys didn't tell me my bedtime story last night." Oh christ. Just go to sleep for a few more minutes.

"Shh, just go back to sleep," I tell Giovanni ignoring his statement.

Not even a minute later.

"I need to go to the restroom, please." Just a few more minutes. Of. Sleep. Please.

Of course, I couldn't let him stay on the bed, so I took him to the bathroom, and since I'm already up I might as well start the day. Vex enters the bathroom and places Giovanni on the counter so we can brush our teeth.

We head downstairs and start the day right by making some breakfast. Especially for the needy younger brother. Vex and I let Rose sleep because we know she loves her sleep.

As Vex places the waffles and hashbrowns on the plate our sleeping beauty walks down the stairs.

"Rosie!" Giovanni says and runs up to hug her. Rose opens her arms wide, picking him up and giving him a tight hug.

"Mmm smells good. I'm starving" Yeah me too. I hand her a plate and grab her a fork and knife so she can start eating.

She places Giovanni in the chair that I was sitting in. Geez this kid, but then she starts to feed him her waffles too. Really Gio, you need to stop.

After a while, Gio and Rose finish the plate. I grab the plate from her and take it to the sink, washing it myself. Rose gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and goes to wrap her arms around Vex's torso, kissing his cheek as well.

"Thank you. The food tasted great as always." I'm pretty sure Vex's heart skipped a beat.

"I can't believe this trip is already over, but I can't wait to head home too. Oh, wait what time is it?" She asks.

"It's about to be 11:30," I tell her. Her eyes widen making me wonder what she is going to freak out about now.

"Seriously the closing meeting starts at one. Can you guys take me back to my hotel so I can get ready, please?"

"Of course, princess" Vex grabs the key and speaks to our maid letting her know that we will be leaving and that we need her to keep an eye on Giovanni.

Right as we're about to walk out the door, I feel a small tug at the bottom of my pants "Is she going to read me bedtime stories all the time?" We hear Giovanni say causing Rosella to turn her head towards him.

I give her a look, wondering how she would answer this. I would want her around all the time too Gio. Only if it's up to her though.

"Anytime Giovanni! Just get one of your brothers to call me and I'll tell you one on the spot, alright." She tells him gently. Gio gives her and nod and waves us goodbye.

We take a fifteen-minute drive to the hotel she is staying at and drop her off. I tried to escort her inside, but she very seriously said no and that she doesn't need me to take her up twenty floors just for me to go twenty back down. This woman.

"Well since we didn't get to finish our conversation with Mellissa we need to get there earlier. Before the meeting would start. Sound good?" Vex questions.

"Perfect," I tell him.

Hmmm, what are you hiding? I don't even know lmao I just made it up, so it's a mystery for me too.

Please vote