Chapter 29

Rosella's POV

I'm not falling into his trap I know he's just trying to persuade me with kisses just so I can head home. I gasp.

He grabs ahold of the back of my head and fists my hair, his lips meet mine, with urgency to kiss me harder and I don't know why I'm falling into his trap. Damn it.

His lips let go of mine and he pulls down my top, kissing me lower, lower, until he pulls down one of my bra cups and sucks on my chest.

"Oh, god" I moan. I can feel his lips smirk against my skin.

He lets go and looks me in the eye. "Usually it's just Vex, princess, but I'll take it." I roll my eyes and as soon as I do, he pulls my hair back.

"Wanna do that again?" When I don't respond, he brings his lips to mine. Holy fuck, his lips are addicting, if it could happen forever it would be a dream.

"Vex, the security guard is down this hallway." He doesn't stop, in fact, he bites onto my shoulder, making me let out a loud moan.

"I guess you better be quiet then huh, actually-" he trails off.

"Let's go take you home and we can finish this, maybe finish it in my car," he murmurs against my skin. Stupid.

Stupid me. "S-Stop-" I say "Please," he pulls away when I say the words. I create more distance between us and push his chest lightly moving away from him.

"I knew what you were doing, Vex and appreciate that you care about me and my... sleep, but I need to get this done, and your not helping," I say quietly.

"Fine, we'll finish these papers," he huffs.

"I need to get this done and you'll just be a distraction, I'm still mad about earlier, not letting that one slide easily." Vex frowns.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I feel like all we do is apologize to you and I know that hurts. Everything that we do with you just comes back and fucks us up. I should've understood you, this is your first time in a relationship like this and I know that it can feel complicated. Please don't let our fight be the reason why you won't let me take you home. I l-lov- I still care for you." He apologizes.

"Vex... I can't accept that apology right now, I need some time to think, it hurts that you guys assume that I didn't want to be with you and the Lemonie magazine is important to me, I need to get that front cover, I promise I'll head home in another hour." Vex closes his eyes and sighs loudly, excepting that I'm stubborn and I'm not going to head home anytime soon.

"I know you're mad at me, but I'm staying. I'm not going to let you work in this building alone and then have you walk out of here in the night of New York." He debates.

"Fine... just sit over there, 'cause you're just going to distract me if you sit near my desk." I quickly start on where I was earlier.

I kept to my word and finished what needed to be done, I'll just finish the little bits tomorrow. Vex drives up to the front of my apartment. He gets out and opens the passenger door for me.

We finally get to the door and I fumble for the keys

We said absolutely nothing on the car ride here and he hasn't said anything until "Angel," I hear him whisper.

I say nothing but turn my focus to him before walking through my door.

He pulls the door handle and suddenly the door is shut. His hand grabs onto my waist tightly making me gasp when he pushes me against the door and attack my lips once again. He lets go for a moment "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," he shuts his eyes for a second.