Chapter 10

Vex's POV

I look down at my beautiful angel. I hear a small gasp escape her lips once I pull down my boxers.

She quickly closes her eyes feeling Marcello's fingers going in and out of her. My angel opens her eyes again and stares right at my dick and bites her bottom lip.

I look up at Marcello and we both give each other a smirk.

"Yes, yes, yes I fucking wa-"I immediately shut her up by shoving my dick in her mouth.

Her mouth starts to let go of my dick, but there is no way I am going to make her stop.

She lifts her head from the desk trying to look at Marcello. I grab her jaw and swiftly move her head back to look up at me again.

"Why are you lifting your mouth away from me," I ask her. She quietly whimpers and tries to speak but Marcello's fingers move faster and causing her to let out tiny moans. That sounds beautiful.

My angel tries to speak to me again but before she can, I bring my dick back to her mouth. She quickly accepts it and moves her head quicker.

"Fuck. That's right angel just like that. Your a perfect little cock sucking slut aren't you? Aren't you?!" I ask her roughly.

Too bad she can't answer, I push my dick further into her mouth.

Rosella's POV

I love the way Vex talks to me, it makes me want to satisfy him. I hum with his dick in my mouth and smile when I see his head thrown back.

"Shit, yes do that again angel," Vex says tiredly. I listen to him and I moan on his dick even louder when I feel not only Marcello's mouth on me but his fingers also going in and out.

Marcello moves his fingers and mouth faster making me moan several times while Vex's dick is fucking my throat.

I start to slow down on Vex and pull my head to the other side. I begin to breathe heavily once I feel that I'm close. I move my body and slowly shut my legs. "Mmm fuck Marcello! I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

Vex turns my head back and pushes his dick even further into my mouth, making my eyes roll back and suddenly gag.

Marcello adds another finger in me and goes faster than before.

"Don't fucking come until I say so. Fucking wait." Marcello says. His hot breath causes shivers down my spine and I grab onto the edge of the desk and try to hold myself from coming.

I don't know how much longer I can hold it though...

"Please, Marcello! Please let me come! I want to come so bad! Please let me." I say to Marcello frantically.

"Alright come for us Rose," He says while his mouth continues to suck on me. I moan loudly and come all over Marcello's face.

He licks up all of my juices and touches my clit making me jump at how sensitive I've now become.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, angel. Squeeze my leg if your okay with it" Vex tells me. I immediately bring my hand to his thigh and squeeze once.

I hear Vex groan loudly and he shoots his cum right into my throat.

Afterward, he takes his dick out and leans down to see my face. He tips my head back and I willingly swallow his cum. I moan at the warm liquid and bite my lip when I see a sexy grin on Vex's face.

Vex kisses my sweaty forehead and I give him a soft smile.

Marcello holds up my legs and stands up while I continue to lay on my back. He gives one last hard spack to my right ass cheek and I twitch and gasp when I feel a little bit of my cum trickle down my inner thigh.

He bends down and grabs my waist from the desk and pulls me up so that my back is now resting on his chest.

He moves his way around me until I am face to face with him.

I see a drop of my cum on the corner of his lips and I boldly lean in and lick at the end of his bottom lip. I feel his small smile and he moves his head to where his lips connect with mine.

Suddenly I feel a pair of warm soft lips on my neck. As Marcello continues to kiss me, Vex places kisses on my neck down to my collarbone.

I shift a little more at the feeling of Vex's lips all over me. I let out a small moan into Marcello's mouth as his tongue swirls with mine.

He pulls back and just stares into my hazel eyes. I press my lips together wondering what could he be thinking about. Vex stops his assault on my neck and pulls away as well.

"We're going to take you on a date tonight," Marcello says out of now where. I blink several times at him. I did not expect him to say that. It wasn't even a question.

"We should be getting back to work before someone calls dad in," Vex tells Marcello.

"Yeah, he would go crazy and start to spam call us," Marcello says. He turns his attention back to me and smiles. Vex tries to fix my ripped blouse and pull up my skirt but now my tights and blouse are a lost cause. Luckily I have an extra outfit in my office closet.

"Don't worry about it anymore I have an extra outfit in here," I say to them. They nod their heads.

Marcello places his hand on my cheek and tells me "We'll be picking you up at your place tonight. Be ready."

Marcello places one last peck on my lips and Vex kisses my right cheek.

They both head to the door and Vex stops for a second and turns around, "We'll be there at eight."

Vex then walks out and shuts the door behind him. I just stand there in utter shock. I mean I did forgive them and I could never turn down some food on a date.

As I pull on a new blouse and tights I hear a knock on my door as I quickly try to slip everything on. Marcello and Vex are back quick. Right as I swing the door open I see Mayu smirking and lifting one eyebrow at me. I just give her a little smile.

"You can change your outfit, but you forgot to touch up your hair and make-up when you opened this door," she whispers. I let out a small gasp and cringe once I pull out my phone and look at the reflection of my messy hair and smudged makeup.

"So first time having office sex. How was that? What am I even saying I can hear you yelling through the walls in my office." Mayu shakes her head while smiling at me.

"Well, I understand why you do it so many times now." I bite my lip and think about what just happened less than ten minutes ago.

Might not post any chapters this weekend, but I will be writing, so hopefully new chapters Monday!
My booooooooo anyways...

I love Summer Walker

"fuck all your free time" 😗