❦Chapter 10❦

𒊹︎Your POV𒊹︎

I paused once I closed the door, admiring his furniture. He had large, dark wooden desk, scattered with pieces of paper, and a spilled ink pot. His bed had four wooden posts, with a frame around it, which hung several large pieces of crushed dark green velvet, matching his all black bedspread, save a stripe of dark green going down the hem on each pillow. The bed was unmade, and when I turned, the armoire door was left opened.

He may be a prince, but he is the most unorganized person I've ever seen. I sighed as I laid the list of tasks on the bed, starting with the first: draw Loki a bath. There was even small notes underneath the task, explaining what his favorite scents were, what scents he doesn't like, and even how hot he likes his baths.

I made my way into the marbled bathroom to find it spotless, to my surprise. I turned on the tap for the bath and let it run until it was scalding, and letting it fill as I added some bath salts to the water.

I was looking for the pine oil when I heard a throat clear behind me, scaring me and making me jump high enough to hit my head on the way out of the cabinet.

"Yes?" I spoke irritatedly, already mad that I couldn't find the oil, and now I might have a concussion.

When I didn't hear a reply, I following the shoes of said person, all the way up until I landed at a handsomely familiar face.

"Loki...uhm, I drew you a bath, I'm covering for Lady Natasha today, she's ill." I gave him a tight lipped smile, and my face lit up once I looked past him, and saw the pine scented oil sitting on a shelf above eye level.

"I was wondering why you were rummaging around in my bathroom....are you covering for her all day?" He asked and I heard the ruffle of clothing, not thinking anything of it as I reached for the oil.

"Yep, you're stuck with me all..........day." I paused as I stood on my tippy toes to reach the oil, uncapping it once I did and sprinkling some of it into the basin that was close to being full.

I put the oil back in its place, and turned the spout off, wiping my wet hands on the apron that I'd found in my set of clothes earlier.
"Did you know, the average person doesn't look above their eye level in a day? That would explain how long it took me to find that gods for saken oil." I chuckled as I turned around, but it quickly stopped when I was met by a sight for sore eyes.

Loki had stripped down, and was only in a pair of tight underwear, that was see through might I add. I slapped a hand over my eyes with lightning speed, and heard a chuckle, then the sound of a waistband snapping, and then the tub water being erupted.

"You can open your eyes now." I could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke, and I peaked through my fingers, deeming it safe before I uncovered my blushing face.

I motioned towards the door, but was stopped when Loki's long, slender fingers grasped my wrist, stopping me.

"Will you wash my hair for me, darling?" He spoke with a smooth voice that I just couldn't resist.

I nodded slowly, and knelt down by the side of the tub, grabbing the hair products from the shelf across from it. I also grabbed a large bowl, presumably for washing one's face, and used it to gently scoop water out of the basin of the bath, and gently wet Loki's dark locks.