❦Chapter 15❦

𒊹︎Your POV𒊹︎

After I took care of Loki and his wound, I made him
up a bath and washed his hair. By the time I was done, the water in the bath was cloudy with the blood that I had washed off of him.

I turned my back so that he could wash his lower half, and then step out the bath to wrap a towel around his waist. When I turned around to help him, he insisted that he could walk on his own. I made my way into his room, and went into his closet to pick him out something to wear to bed. I picked out a pair of underwear, and a loose cotton shirt.

I left the clothes on the bed, and went to leave the room when Loki stopped me by the arm.

"Please stay." His voice was pleading, and I turned to him, nodding and covering my eyes with my hand as he got dressed.

He didn't announce that he was fully clothed, but instead, pulled my hands away from my eyes, and I peered up at him. He smiled at my antics, and led me over to his bed.

"Oh, Loki....I don't...I've never...." I trailed off as I watch him climb under the duvet, patting the space next to him.

"We're just going to sleep, darling, I shall keep my hands to myself." He spoke reassuringly, and I removed the top layer of my maid's dress, leaving me in my thin dressing gown.

I carefully climbed into the bed next to him, my heart racing as we faced each other. His eyes were already shut, and seemed to be on the verge of sleep when he spoke out into the darkness.

"You must close your eyes to sleep, my love." A small smirk found its way onto his lips, and my face flushed a dark shade of pink.

I shut my eyes finally not realizing how tired I actually was until I could see only darkness, and my body succumbed to sleep almost immediately. When I was just about to fade out of reality, I felt a pair of strong arms reach out for me, and pull me into a warm, lean chest. I snuggled further into Loki's front, sleep coming over me like the the snap of fingers.

I woke up early, as usual, but had to take a few minutes before I got out of bed to calm myself down from the aneurysm I almost just had. It had slipped my mind that I had stayed with Loki last night, and when I first woke up, I thought I was being kidnapped. Once my brain realized that there was no real danger, I relaxed in Loki's arms, which were wrapped around my front, him being the big spoon.

I reached up to run my eyes, and once my vision cleared, I registered the almost silent open wing of Loki's bedroom door. I saw Natasha peek her head in, and her brows almost shot off of her face when she saw who joined Loki I the bed. Her shock soon became a smug smile, and she gave me two thumbs up, to which I silently shooed her out of the room.

It wasn't long before Loki was up, and he pulled me back into him so tightly, it reminded me that I had a full bladder.

"Loki don't squeeze me or I'll pee myself." I spoke quietly, and he chuckled behind me, being careful to move his hands away from near my bladder.

"Apologies, love. How long can you hold it?" He mumbled into my hair, already sounding like he was going back to sleep.

"Not very long." I turned around in his arms so that I could look up at him with a shy smile.

I took in his morning hair with a pleased sigh, and didn't hesitate to reach up and run my fingers through the mass, smoothing it down. His eyes shut at this, and his forehead fell to mine.

"I could get used to this." His voice was a whisper as I continued to run my fingers through his hair.

"You better, considering that you're courting me now." I smirked as I whispered back, his eyes shooting open and a giddy smile covering his face.