❦Chapter 26❦

𒊹︎Your POV𒊹︎

When the suns weak rays of dawn hit my face, my eyes snapped open. I was so exited for today. Loki wasn't awake yet, but I figured that if I could sneak out of his arms, I could have his armor laid out, and a bath already drawn for him.

I expertly maneuvered my way out of Loki's arms, and threw my legs over the bed to stand up. As soon as I stood straight, the aching pain between my legs became apparent. It was painful to walk, but I managed to make it to the tub without any incidents.

I changed my game plan once I was filling up the tub. I'd get in first, because pain before Loki's godly beauty. I ran a plain bath, only putting some lavender scented bubble bath in it. Once the tub was filled, I had stripped down and climbed in. I let out a sigh of relief as the hot water relaxed my muscles. I soaked in the tub for what can't be any longer than a few minutes, and I saw Loki enter the bathroom out of the corner of my eye.

"Relaxing, are we, darling?" He asked as he came to stand beside the large tub.

"Mhm" I hummed, my eyes sliding shut.

I heard the rustling of clothing, and peeked my eye open long enough to see Loki, in all of his naked glory. I smiled blissfully up at him, the hot water doing a number for my body. Soon, I felt Loki slide in the bath behind me, the water splashing out of the tub a little from the raised water level.

Loki wrapped his arms around me, and I leaned back into his chest with a content sigh.

"Are you sore this morning, princess?" Loki mumbled into my ear, his morning voice still apparent.

"A little, nothing I can't handle." I snuggled further into his embrace, and my body relaxed fully, wanting to go back to sleep.

"I'm sorry." He whispered guiltily, knowing that it was mainly his fault for the ache between my thighs.

"Loki, I enjoyed every second of it, don't apologize." I opened my eyes and looked over my shoulder at him sweetly.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked as I felt his hand travel to my lower abdomen.

"But not right now, Loki." I scolded playfully, and he stuck a lip out, which I kissed.

I turned around in his embrace, straddling his thighs. Now, the tops of my breasts were visible through the water, and I knew that Loki noticed them as well, from the way his eyes darkened. I ignored his lust blown stare, and reached over to the shelf above the bath, to get his shampoo. I put a generous amount into my hand, lathering it up before my hands came in contact with his hair, working the hair product into his dark locks.

His hands found my hips as my nails scraped over his scalp. Soon, his hair was thoroughly lathered, and I drained the tub a little, in preparation for the water that was about to added into it. I turned the detachable shower head on, and carefully rinsed Loki's hair out, being careful to not get any shampoo in his eyes. I wetted my hair to prepare it for hair product, and put the shower head back where it belongs.

I reached for the shampoo, preparing to wash my own hair, when a large hand stopped me. Loki grabbed my (favorite scent) shampoo, and lathered it into my hair, doing the same for my conditioner. He spent extra time on my hair, keeping his hands buried there until I handed him the shower head that I had turned on. He rinsed my (h/c) hair out, but was not so careful as to not get conditioner in my eye.