❦Chapter 32❦

𒊹︎Your POV𒊹︎

Hogun and I sat holed up in the meeting room for most of the day. Loki and Thor visited to see how everything was going, and Natasha brought us our meals, while Carol brought us snacks.

I'd learned a great deal about all of the different types of dragons, and where they could be found.

Cloud/Fog dragons: Native to Niflheim, and can be found up lounging on the clouds. However, they have been reported to be seen roaming the ground when fog touches down after a heavy rainstorm, or when the night was cold but the morning is warm. Their skin is a bluish gray color, and are very timid.

Fire/Brimstone dragons: Native to the realm of Muspelheim, and can be spotted in their own realm, napping near large lava rivers and lakes. Their skin is hot to the touch, and they can breathe fire.

Water dragons: Native to Asgard, and can be found in the water surrounding the rainbow bridge. They have scales that glow in the dark, giving them the ability to see in dark waters.

Forest dragons: Native to the realm of Jötunheim, and can be found in dense forests, hiding high up in the branches. Their scales come in a variety of greens and browns, providing great camouflage.

Mystic dragons: Native to the peaceful realm of Vanaheim, rumored to exist, shaky first-hand sightings have been reported.

Sun dragons: Native to Alfheim and can be found lounging in sunny areas out in the open. Their skin colors range in hundreds of different shades of yellow.

Stalactite dragons: Native to the realm of Svartalfheim and can be found deep within dark caves. Their scales come in a range of dark grays and black, with long spikes covering their backs.

I considered myself an expert on all things dragon now, and Hogun quizzed me on the different types. I got a few of his questions wrong, and I claimed that I hand studied for that long. I'm reality, my mind never left the Mystic dragon. There had been a few shaky sightings told, and no one knew what they looked like, not even the people of Vanaheim. The people of Vanaheim were known for their magic, and their ability to tell the future, so they must have been telling the truth.

We ended my tutoring session quite late, and I was ready to see Loki, and then sleep. I found my way to the bedroom easily, and stripped down to my under garments, and then slipped on a sheer nightgown.

I climbed into the bed beside Loki, and he was quick to snuggle up to my back, his hands coming to rest on my raised stomach. It wasn't long before I was knocked out, sleep already waiting for me.

*****

I was woken up the next morning by a waterfall of voices in my head. The thoughts of other dragons. I jumped out of bed as quick as my bump would allow, and I heard Loki groan as I quickly went through my morning routine, throwing on the first dress that I grabbed(1). I didn't pay attention to what color it was, or the design much. The only thing I really noticed was wheee the arm holes and where I was supposed to put my head was.

I went for the doorknob, only to find a greenish hue surrounding it.

"Loki! Let me out!" I exclaimed, getting angry with my quickly, the hormones getting the best of me. I could easily break through the barrier, but I didn't now if it would hurt him or not.