❦Chapter 22❦

𒊹︎Frigga's POV𒊹︎

I had Thor carry (Y/n) to the infirmary, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention from the guards. He laid her down in one of the beds, and I dismissed every maid that came over, insisting that I had everything under control. Thor remained close while I rummaged through the cabinets for pain relievers. I managed to relay to him somewhat the truth of what happened.

Not a moment later, the doors to the medical wing were thrown open, a disheveled looking Loki storming through them.

"What happened?!" He exclaimed as he ran over to
(Y/n)'s side, taking her hand in his.

I shared a look with Thor, and he nodded, almost to say that Loki deserves to know.

"I will tell you in private. When she wakes up, give her these." I handed him two large pills, to lessen her pain. "And meet in the council room, bring her with you. Thor, you come as well." I nodded to them, and then made my way out of the infirmary, needed to go relay these events to Odin.

𒊹︎Loki's POV𒊹︎

I waited by (Y/n)'s side for her to wake up. Thor was quiet for once, and we sat in silence for some time. But alas, I usually speak too soon.

"Do you think the stress of finding out that she's the Great Dragoness caused this?" Thor questioned, also being concerned about the girl laying in front of us.

"Maybe. I have a feeling mother is not telling us something." I trailed off as I felt (Y/n)'s hand move slightly.

It wasn't long before her eyes were fluttering open, and immediately, her hands went to the side of her head with a pained whimper. I gently pried her hands away from her head, and gave her the two pills, and then handed her the glass of water that was sitting on the bedside table.

She lay still after she took the pills, her eyes zoned out. I went to ask her what happened, and I leaned forward, but she brought up a hand.

"Please don't speak. My head is throbbing." She whispered as her irritated eyes met mine.

"Mother asked for us to meet her once you woke up. Can you stand?" I whispered almost inaudibly, and she nodded gently.

I helped her to stand, and we walked slowly out of the medical wing, Thor following close behind.

𒊹︎Your POV𒊹︎

My headache wasn't much better by the time we'd reached a room that I think was the council room. Loki pushed the doors open slowly, and shut them softly, but I still winced, everything being magnified tenfold. I didn't look up as I entered the room, I just sat down where Loki told me to, and slouched down in the chair.

𒊹︎Third Person POV𒊹︎

The royal family, plus (Y/n) all sat gathered around one end of the large table. Frigga was the first to speak, and she relayed the story of what happened as soon as they entered the sanctuary. Once the story was relayed, everyone in the room remained silent, mulling over what to do.

"So it's true." Odin was the first to speak up, his booming voice making everyone wince as (Y/n) grunted in pain.

"Yes. She is the next Great Dragoness, and Drakon is her partner." Frigga reassured, keeping her voice low.