❦Chapter 24❦⚠️

𒊹︎Your POV𒊹︎

"What makes you think that I want to watch my mouth?" I wetted my lips nervously but excitedly.

There was a beat of silence, and I saw a smirk so sultry on his face that I had to suppress making a noise. I was caught off guard when he spoke next, for he didn't open his eyes, or even look at me.

"Strip, princess. All the way down."

My chest moved up and down quickly with nerves, and I bit my lip in anticipation. I'd never done anything like this before. My chest filled with anxiety, and a shaky sigh left me. This made loki open his eyes, and his pupils were almost gone.

"L-loki I've never d-done this....before." I spoke nervously, looking down at my feet as I played with my own fingers.

I shut my eyes tight when I heard the water sloshing about in the tub, meaning that he was getting up. I didn't even open my eyes when he pinched my chin between his index finger snd this thumb, making me tilt my head up.

"Open your eyes, my love." His voice was soft, and my eyes fluttered open, my eyes never leaving his face. "We don't have to do this." He spoke sincerely as his thumb rubbed my chin soothingly.

"But I want to. I trust you." I insisted, and a loving smile crossed his face.

I let him lead me to the bedroom, and he sat me down on the bed, leaving briefly to lock the bedroom door. I only then noticed that he had wrapped a towel around his waist tightly.

When he approached me, he pushed me down into the bed gently, my calves bent at the knee, and hanging off of the bed. Loki took his place in between them, spreading them apart by my knees to make room for himself. He leaned over me, and I grabbed his face gently, pulling him into a sweet, slow kiss. I let out a startled yelp when I felt his tongue brush my bottom lip.

Loki took advantage of my surprise, and slid his tongue into my mouth, his winning dominance quickly. He pulled away for air, and we rested our foreheads on each other's as he ran his large hands up my sides slowly. He hiked up my dress slowly, but stopped just before it revealed my panties.

"May I?" He asked, his eyes blown with lust.

I nodded eagerly to him, and he slowly slid my dress up, bending down to press kisses to each new inch of skin that was exposed, until it bunched up around my neck. He helped me slide it off, and tossed it somewhere in the room. Loki's hands roamed all around the newly exposed flesh, and when his hands came to cup themselves through my bra, a tingling sensation erupted in between my legs.

A breathy sigh left me, and he looked at me with a smile.

"Make all the noise you want, darling." His voice was barley above a whisper as he leaned down to place hot, open mouth kisses on the tops of my breasts.

"Loki, please. Take it off." My chest was rising and falling rapidly, me already being out of breath and he hadn't even done anything yet.

One of his hands lifted me up, while the other expertly I clipped my bra, and I slid the straps off of my shoulders, and threw it like he'd done with my dress. He wasted no time giving my breasts all of the attention, licking, sucking, and nipping at the sensitive flesh, sending goosebumps to appear all over my body. My hands reached up to tangle in his hair, and I accidentally tugged it when he sucked particularly hard on my nipple.

A hum of pleasure left him, and I noted that in the back of my mind. Soon, his attention was no longer on my breasts, as he placed a chaste kiss to my lips, and worked down to my panties, sucking dark hickies on his way down. By now, the tingling sensation was as strong as ever, and my clothed core begged to be touched.

"Just take them off, please, Loki." My voice came out in a breathy moan, and he wasted no time taking my plain panties off slowly.

I could feel his hot breath on my now exposed core, and I squirmed believe him.

"You look like a goddess, my love." His voice was deep and smooth, and I attempted to squeeze my thighs together, but he stopped them with his hands on my knees. "Ah-ah-ah, I'll take care of you, princess, don't you worry." He spoke as he pulled me closer to the edge of the bed, where he was now kneeling.

I was practically panting as he drew his face closer to my glistening core. I gasped out in pleasure when his tongue licked a stripe up through my folds, and I could feel him smirk. His tongue worked wonders on me, and soon, the most pleasure I've ever felt overtook me, and I bit the back of my hand to keep from screaming out loud as I came.

When Loki looked up at me, his chin was glistening with my juices, and I pulled him up to me, his lips meeting ours. This kiss, however, was different than the last, because this time I was the one to shove my tongue in his mouth, tasting my slightly salty cum on his tongue.

When we pulled away for air, I wiped the remnants of myself off of his face, and he leaned into my hands. I gasped when I felt the tip of his cock prod at my entrance.

"It's alright. Just relax, darling." He intertwined one of his hands in mine, and it rested next to my head.

I nodded at him, and his other hand guided himself in, and a pained whimper left me as he stretched my entrance. There was a little resistance to his startling size, but once his free hand came up to cup my face, he slid in all the way with ease, my walls relaxing enough to welcome him in.

"Tell me when you're ready, princess." His voice was airy, and he was panting as well. "Fuck, you're so tight." His head bowed down in pleasure, his raven hair tickling my face.

I squirmed underneath him a little, my body adjusting to his size, and I gave him a nod once I was comfortable.

He started slow, and pulled almost all the way out of me before making quicker work of thrusting back in. This took all of the air out of my lungs, and a moan escaped me when I felt him reach as deep as he could go.

My eyes widened at the noise I had just made. And Loki chuckled above me.

"That's what I like to hear, my love." He bowed his head down and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips.

In the middle of the kiss, I spread my legs wider, allowing him to get even deeper inside of me. My free hand reached around to his back, my nails digging into his lean back as he thrusted in a little harder.

I could feel a coil tightening in my lower abdomen, and with every thrust, I became closer and closer to ecstasy. His thrusts became harder, and I encouraged him with my noises of pleasure, also the sound of skin slapping on skin pushed him further as well.

Soon, I could feel the coil go as tight as it could go, and my nails dug into his back as I squeezed his hand, his other one tightly gripping my hip, sure to leave bruises. The lewd noises leaving the both of us was enough to almost push me over the edge.

"L-loki! I-I'm close!" I panted, and his hand left mine to grip my other hip.

As soon as both hands were clamped down, he started to thrust so hard that I had to hold onto him for dear life. The coil in my abdomen snapped quickly, and I felt myself spill all over his cock. An almost scream-like moan left me when I released, and a groan left Loki, before he pulled out swiftly, emptying himself out onto my stomach.

We both stayed in our spots, the both of us panting madly. Loki was the first to recover, and he picked up his bath towel, and wiped his cum off of my stomach gently, also cleaning up my juices that had spread to the inside of my thighs.

❦𝗪𝗲 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝗕𝗲 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲❦On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara