Chapter |4

MIA

As usual, my day goes about running errands for Ace and also having to work alongside a hot man, who seems to be looking for every opportunity to touch me. Not that I'm complaining, I do want him to touch me.

Anyways, earlier this morning, Rose had called to inform me that I would be joining her to dinner at her son's house. She has been trying to get me to go, so I have to go.

So here I am preparing myself. I took a shower and got into selecting my outfit for tonight.
I choose an all-black outfit. It was simple but good to make an impression.

After I was done putting it on, I did my makeup. It was just light makeup as I wanted it to be an effortless look.
After I was done, I looked at myself in the mirror and I must say I looked beautiful.

About five minutes later, when I was putting on my shoes, Rose called and said she was downstairs. I quickly picked up my bag and headed downstairs. I locked my door and got into Rose's car.

"Hey Rose, Good evening"

"Mia, oh my love I missed you and you look really beautiful. I'm sure Luciano is going to love you"

"Thanks. Rose you know I'm not up for any relationship. So it doesn't matter if Luciano likes me or not, I'm only doing this for you"

"Oh come on, are you still insisting on not having a relationship. Just give it a try. I'm sure you will like him".

"Fine, just for today I'll give it a go, but this is going to be the last guy you will try to pair me with. Promise?".

"I promise".

For the rest of the ride, she kept telling me how handsome her son Luciano was and how I will love him. Hmm I highly doubt that, I was already smitten with my hot boss and no one can take his position in my heart.

"We are here ma'am"

I didn't know we had already reached. We stepped out of the car and I must say the mansion is beautiful.
It had this victorian house look but in a morden way.

We got into the house and Rose asked me to sit while she calls her son down. I was sitting down in the living room waiting for them and at the same time admiring the beauty and elegance of the house.

I didn't notice Rose or her son coming down the stairs. When I turned and saw who was with her I was shocked.

"Ace?"
And damn did he look gorgeous in his suit.

"You guys know each other?" I heard rose ask.

"Of course I do mom, she's my assistant"

"Is he the Ace you've been talking about"

"Uhm..Yes". She didn't have to let him know I have been talking about him non stop.

"How come he's Luciano. I know him as Ace". I ask her, totally confused.

"Luciano is his middle name and the name I love calling him. Now enough of this. Where is the food I'm starving". She says and leaves.

"Uhm..Hi"

"Mia you look absolutely beautiful. If I had known sooner that you were the beauty my mom was talking about I would have come for dinner all this while. Come let me show you to the dining room"

He wraps his arms around my waist. I was grateful that I didn't look like a dying whale and also sad that I didn't put in more effort. I would have if I had known I was meeting a man I had a big time crush on.

He leads me to the dining room and it was also beautiful like the rest of the house.

Rose sees Ace holding my waist and gives me a knowing look. I just roll my eyes and look away. He pulls out a chair for me and helps me sit, before he pulls out a chair beside mine and sits.
I'm pretty sure Rose is looking in our direction, smiling.