Chapter |24

MIA

I woke up this morning pretty late. I feel happy today and that is because today is different; today is my baby shower. I am so excited about it.

This is my third month of being pregnant and my baby bump has started to show. Ace is also excited. He dotes around me, Constantly checking to see if I am alright. Whenever he is about to leave for work he always kisses both of us especially the baby.
He usually kneels and talks to my little bump. He is so sweet and cute.

My Emotions have been all over the place. Sometimes I get angry at Ace for nothing in particular and then I start to cry. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the same Mia again. My libido is also being affected by my pregnancy hormones. The only thing I want to do each time I see Ace is to just have sex, be it rough or lovemaking.

Ace isn't complaining so I don't care. I will only care when he starts complaining about us having sex almost every day and I know that he can't complain.

Back to what I was saying earlier; Ace arranged with a stylist to style me for my baby shower. The decorations are currently going on in the ballroom. I wanted a small family affair but Ace wanted it big. He has been dreaming of this day so I won't kill his joy. He can have it whichever way he wants.

I stood up from the bed and I got a sharp pain just below my belly. This is the first time this is happening. But for two days I have been spotting when I use the bathroom. I will go and see the doctor tomorrow. I haven't told Ace about this because he would get too worried. He's been like that since he found out I was pregnant.

I walk into the bathroom, do my morning routine and head downstairs for breakfast. Ace told me not to go downstairs for breakfast anymore. He says I should relax. All I've been doing is relaxing. I need to move around. The doctor says it is good for the baby and me.

I get to the dining room and see Ace on the phone while Martha is dishing out the food she was supposed to send up for me.

"Good morning Martha"

"Oh hey, Mia. You came down this morning for breakfast".

"Yes. It's time I switched things up a bit. Besides, I was tired of staying in bed having breakfast"

"Well, that's fine. How is the baby doing this morning". She asks with a smile on her face.

"The baby is fine. But just hungry". I say smiling.

"Well go sit down and I'll serve breakfast shortly".

Just as she was serving the food, Ace walked in.

"Hey, you're here. I told you not to come down didn't I baby girl"

"You did but I'm tired of staying in bed". I say while hugging him.

"But it's for your benefit. But it's fine. So are my Queen and princess doing today"
He asks while kissing my neck.

"We are fine now that Daddy is here". I whisper into his ear while biting my lips.

"Mia what are you doing to me".

                  ♡~♡~♡~♡

We had breakfast and three hours later the stylist arrived. The stylist took care of my hair and makeup. She also helped me with my dress.

"You look beautiful. I think Mr Carter will be shocked when he sees you"

"Thanks". I say as I look at myself in the mirror. She did a great job on me. Not that I wasn't already gorgeous before, but she has outdone herself this time.

"Please don't thank me. It's my job". She says while packing up her things. I smile at her.

Just then Martha walks Into the room.
"Hey Mia you look beautiful. Everyone will be wondering who just stepped into the room. Now come on we have to get going. The guests have already arrived and everyone wants to see you"

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐚 |+𝟏𝟖जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें