Chapter |20

MIA

It's been two weeks since the dinner where I met Ace family and everything has been blissful. I got more closer to Anna and she even got to meet Emma too. We all met for a girl's time out. We three vibe a whole lot which I'm grateful for. I also babysat Andrew and he's such a cute little boy.

Ace has also been an absolute sweetheart to me. He takes good care of me and loves me unconditionally. And I love him as much.

It's Tuesday today and I'm at work. I sent some Emails to Ace and arranged his schedule for the rest of the week. I had to print out some files so I made my way to the printing room. As I was just about to enter the elevator to go down I heard someone call my name.

"Mia"

"Ben how are you. Omg it's been quite a while since we've seen each other"

"I know right and girl you look hot as always. Damn, looks like our hot boss is taking good care of you. I'm so jealous babe"

"Please don't be. You'll snag yourself a hot guy someday"

"Oh, I hope so". He says while looking lost. A week after I was employed I found out Ben was gay. And he's the sweetest.

"Ben I have to go so the boss doesn't get mad"

"Sure girl bye"

I did the printing and came back upstairs. I did some work on the computer before making my way up to my office. I sent emails to Ace and started sorting some files. As I was sorting it out, my intercom rang.

"Mia Sanchez speaking"

"Miss Sanchez"

"Yes Mr carter"

"I need you in my office now"

"I'll be right there sir".
I say while smiling. I make my way to Ace office. Who knows what he needs. I haven't seen him since we came to work and I'm sure he must be so eager to see me.
Once I get to his office, I'm about to open the door when the door opens. I look up to see Ace.
I smile.

"someone is eager to see me"

"Mia I need you badly".
He says while wrapping his arms around my waist. He locks the door and starts kissing my jaw.

"Ace we are at work, stop please". I say already breathless. He ignores me moves his feathery kisses to my neck.

"Ace this is not fair, you called me to do something for you didn't you?"

"Baby girl I told you i "needed" you right here in my office". My eye widens when I realized what he meant by that. There is no way I'm getting out of this, so I might as well obey my boss.

"Anything you say "sir".

"Fuck baby girl stop that. You are making it difficult for me not to fuck you so hard right now"

"But that's what you want isn't it?. Then what are you waiting for, take me, Ace".

"Oh, I will. You are fortunate my office is soundproof if not the whole block would have heard you screaming and begging me"

He captures my lips in his mouth and sucks on my lower lip. He kisses me passionately and later roughly. I try to match him, but he takes control of the kiss.

He moves from my lips to my neck. He sucks on it and I didn't want him giving me a hickey so I pushed him gently. He doesn't look happy about that.

"Ace you can give me a hickey somewhere else but not on my neck. It will be visible to everyone".

"Fine". He says while unzipping the suit gown I wore to work today. Once he had successfully gotten rid of the dress, he moves to unhook my bra while still peppering kisses on my shoulders and the top of my breasts, turning me on.

Once he unhooks my bra, he grabs both my breasts and begins to rub and suck on my nipples.

"Fuck that feels so good Ace".
He moves from my breasts and kisses me down to my panties. He inhales me before smiling at my arousal and lifts me on top of his unnecessarily large desk.

Once I was on his desk, he pulls down my panties slowly and smells my underwear.
He drops it on the desk and moves his head between my legs. I feel his tongue lick my cunt.

"Oh God". I say while caging his head there with my legs.

He eats me out as I tasted like honey and he couldn't get enough of me. I feel him slip in his two fingers into me and moan out loud.
He moves his fingers in and out of me while still using his tongue to expertly eat me out.
I feel myself getting close. He moves his fingers in and out of me faster as if he was fucking me.

"Ace I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna...". I say before cumming in his mouth. He licks me dry and smiles at me. I look at him and watch as he licks his fingers slowly in front of me. I feel myself get wet again.

He kisses me again while unbuttoning his shirt. I need him so badly so I help him remove his pants. Once I removed his pants I saw his erection begging to be set free from his brief.
I slowly bring down his briefs while looking at him and his cock springs out immediately. He is painfully hard. I wrap my hands around him and I feel the veins on his dick.

He looks like he is under torture. I move my hands slowly around him and he immediately removes my hands. He must need me so badly.

"Mia I want you right now on my desk. I want to ram hard into you so you scream my name and everyone can know that you are mine".

"Then take me".

He smiles wickedly while rubbing his dick on my entrance.
I lose my patience.

"Ace take me alrea....."
He slams deep into me. Fuck. I feel his large dick stretch my tight cunt.

"Omg Ace. You feel so good. Fuck".

He slams into me roughly. I moan out loud and scream his name when he hits my spot. He takes me hard for a while and just as I was about to cum, he slips his dick out of me and turns me around so my back and ass is facing him and my front is on the desk.

He slams into me roughly again from the back. He moves in and out of me while groaning about how tight I am around his cock. His thrusts get harder as his pace increases. We are both close.

"Fuck mama cum with me, cum with me my love".
I cum and feel Ace twitch inside me and fills me up with his seed. We stay like that for a while, catching our breaths.

I feel Ace slip out of me and helps me get up. I put on my dress and stay with Ace a little. He makes me sit on his laps while he works. According to him, I needed to rest after what we just did.
After sitting down with him bored, I stand up to leave to get some work done.

Just as I stood up, I felt faint. But I shook it off. As I made my way to the door, I felt everything getting dark before I blank out, but not before hearing Ace shouting my name.

 As I made my way to the door, I felt everything getting dark before I blank out, but not before hearing Ace shouting my name

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH MIA.
ANYWAYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. I WAS BUSY WITH MY EXAMS.

THANKS FOR 19K READS TOO.
MUCH LOVE, EROTICHOE.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK LOVING SANTIAGO.