Chapter |13

MIA

I woke up today with breakfast in bed. Ace can be so sweet. After having our breakfast Ace and i took a shower. More like had sex for half of the time. I chuckle. Ace is so insatiable.

I plan on going to see Rose today. It's been awhile since I've seen her, we only speak on phone. I know she misses me and I miss her too.
I haven't told her about Ace and i yet. I know she's going to be so happy, i mean she's been trying to set us up for quite a while.

"Babe I'm going to see Rose today and I'll be going shopping with Emma later". I call out from the closet.

Emma suggested we have a girls time out. since, i quote "you've been too busy having hot sex with your boyfriend that you forgot about me".

Her words not mine. Emma was the first to know about Ace and i. So i have to make it up to her by going shopping with her.

"Sure, you can go to see my mom, but if you're going out with Emma you need to take the bodyguards. You and Emma's safety is important. Especially yours. Now we're together you can be harmed. Ok. And i wouldn't want that."

"Ok I'll take the guards, Even though i really don't want to. But you have to make sure they are not all over us".

"I promise, you won't even know their there".

"Ok".

I say while walking up to him to fix his tie. He circles his arms around my waist and smiles at me in appreciation. I smile too. Once I'm done fixing his tie, i kiss his lips.

"There you are. You are now good to go".

"Oh my love, what will i do without you"

He leans his head down and kisses me. He stops kissing me and rests his forehead on mine.

We stay like that for a while before Ace says he has to go. I kiss him good bye.

Once Ace leaves i start dressing up. I wear a jean handles dress.

Once im done dressing, i head downstairs towards the entrance and see a Grand Cherokee L jeep. Once the driver sees me, he bows and opens the door.

"Good morning miss Sanchez"

"Oh please mark, call me Mia. Miss Sanchez makes me sound old"

He nods in affirmation and closes the door once im inside. It took us about 30 mins to get to Rose place.

I walk to Rose door and knock. Her housekeeper opens the door and smiles when she sees me.

"Welcome Mia. Its been quite a while since I've seen you". She says while hugging me. Gloria is also like a mother to me.

"How have you been Gloria"
She tells me how great she has been. And tells me Rose is in the living room. I thank her and make my way to the living room.

"Rose". i say while going to hug her.

"Oh my love, i missed you so much. How have you been. You didn't tell me you were coming, i would have prepared your favorite food myself".

She says while hugging and kissing me all over my face.

"Rose it's fine, I'll be back to eat it again. You know i love it when you cook for me". I tell her.

We discuss about ourselves for sometime while I was laying down with my head on her thigh. I missed this.

"So, how are things working out between you and Ace"
I chuckle. I knew this question was coming.