Chapter |15

MIA

I look at Ace in shock. Is he really that rich to afford his own island. He seems to read my mind and says;

"This island wasn't bought by me, my grandfather gave it as a gift to me on my 19th birthday"

"Wait, you've had this island since you were 19. How rich are you"

"Yes my love. Now come on let me show you inside".

The house was a glass mansion. It was beautiful. There were tropical tress standing proud on each side of the driveway. Then there were little fountains used to decorate the pilers on each side of the stairs to the entrance.

Once we made our way inside, it was beautiful. I could see outside from inside the house. It was all glass. I spotted the beach at the back of the house, but it wasn't too close. I'm sure we would get there later.

Ace showed me to the kitchen, the bar, the theater room, and our room which was exceptionally beautiful. I mean the view was breathtaking. It had a balcony where you can view the beach and the surroundings from.

I'll definitely come back later to the balcony and our room, but for now, I've got a lot to feast my eyes on.

Ace showed me some other rooms, about two more rooms, and then we headed downstairs again.

"Come my love, lets go see downstairs"

"Ok, let's go"

We made our way downstairs to the back of the house where I saw the swimming pool. We went down a few stairs before making our way to the beach.

"Wow, the view is breathtaking. I don't even have a camera with me to capture the moment"

"Don't worry my love I've got you covered".

Ace leaves and I enjoy the fresh smell of nature for a while before Ace comes back.
He hands me the camera and i thank him.

I took a whole lot of pictures while we moved around the small island. By the time we were done scrolling it was already 5o'clock and i was hungry.

"Ace I'm really hungry"

"Ok, lets go back so you can find something to eat while dinner is being prepared"

"Ok, lets go before i have you as my dinner"

"You can have me anytime you want, im all yours".

Ace says suggestively while winking at me.

"Ace stop. Not now".

"Fine". He says grudgingly.

We arrived back home and i was greeted by his cook and his housekeeper. Once that was over they brought me some cream cheese fruit dip.

Once I was done eating I went up to the bathroom to take my bath.
I filled the bath with warm water and scented baths. I lit some scented candles and asked the butler to get me a bottle of wine.

 I lit some scented candles and asked the butler to get me a bottle of wine