Chapter |37

MIA

"Aww they are so cute. I can't believe you are a mom now". I look up from admiring one of my twins to Emma who was crying. I mean who wouldn't, my girls are the prettiest babies any mother could ask for.

"So what will their names be"

I look at Ace who has been smiling proudly at one of our twins. It was so cute watching him try not to squeeze her in his arms.

"Ace will name one while I will name the other"

"I love that. I made a list of baby names Mia and I could select names from later on but it seems the babies had other plans". I smile at Ace. He was and is always supportive when it comes to the babies.

"As a token of my appreciation for having the most supportive friend, I'm going to name my little cupcake here, Emma". I say while rubbing my little baby Emma's chin. She opens her eyes and when she sees me, she smiles slightly.

"Aww she loves the name. She is definitely going to be and Emma". Anna who had been silent says.

"I hope not". Ace counters back. I tap him lightly on his shoulders, giving him a glare. Emma looked like she was finding different ways to kill him.

"Relax Emma I'm just joking. No need to give me that look"

"Babe you have no idea how much naming candy after me means to me. Thanks. I promise I won't let you down in teaching Emma my ways"

"Hmm I'm sure you wouldn't. Ace it's your turn to name"

"I love the name Isabella so that is what my other little pumpkin is going by now"

"I love it". I lean down and place a light kiss on his mouth.

The rest of the day goes in a blur. Rose and Blake joined us later on and they were so excited to see the twins.

The nurses taught me how to breastfeed the babies and immediately I set them up to eat, they latched on my breasts. I could only rub their tiny, scarce hair and smile.

"I'm jealous of them right now. They get to suck your breasts whenever they want meanwhile I am restricted from sucking them"

"That's because you are not a baby Ace, if you were I wouldn't hesitate to feed you my breasts too"

"Then let me be your baby"

"I promise after the two months the doctor said we should stay off sex, you can suck on them anytime you want"

"I love you"

"I love you more Ace."

He bends down and places a kiss on my bare shoulders.
"Thanks for everything Mia, for letting me come into your life, for tolerating me..."

"I didn't tolerate you Ace, cause there was nothing to tolerate apart from your rudeness of course"

"Well thanks for giving me not just one but two babies. I'm so happy you came into my life Mia and I love every single day we've spent together"

"Me too Ace, me too"

"You know I can't wait to get married to you and call you mine officially"

"Crap"

"What's wrong"

"I just remembered that my wedding dress will have to be adjusted once again and we are going to be married in the weekend"

"We can shift it if you are not ready.."

"Of course I am ready. I would be ready anytime and anyway to walk down that aisle to you Ace"

"I love you Mia, more than anything"

"I love you too Ace"

Ace leans in and seals my mouth with a passionate kiss, showing me how much he loves me. I couldn't wait to watch him change our babies nappy when they mess it up or running after them in our yard.
And maybe we might have more kids but all I can say is; loving Ace is the best decision I have ever made...

THE END...

So I would have written more but I'm not Feeling okay so I guess we would end it here.

Thanks for being on this journey with me and giving this book a try. I love you all.

Epilogue will be soon❣️🥀